How do you remove yours ???? Just got home checked dog as you do dog had one on his muzzel so just squeezed it and pulled think I got it all little shits just wondered if was a way to make sure you got it all cheers

LArge ones - I pull them off. If you ever get loads of small ticks like my jrt did - I didn't know how to get them all off as they were so small so took to vet - she sorted it but said if it ever happened again to dab nail varnish remover on them - anyone heard of that?

When you squeeze a tick it can regurgitate it's stomache contents into the host animals bloodstream :thumbdown: also applying a chemical can have the same result I know vets should know but if advanced heart failure nurses don't have the information re tick borne diseases and the massive damage it can do to the human heart its not a side effect that is generally known. Thats why if you see Bada at any gamefair or show go in and talk to them they deserve our support. :thumbs:

I use a plastic 5ml medicine spoon with a small 'V' cut in the end, you just slide this under the tick as close to the dogs skin as you can get and then gently lever the tick out, removes the whole tick quickly and easily :thumbs:

How do you remove yours ???? Just got home checked dog as you do dog had one on his muzzel so just squeezed it and pulled think I got it all little shits just wondered if was a way to make sure you got it all cheers

tommy tick remover about a fiver on ebay works very well used mine loads of times .