for anyone that's new to ferreting....

hes an idiot all right.and id say its the first ferret he got in hes life because he hadnt a clue how to handle it and he didnt have a clue how ta ferret.and he had 2 be afraid of the ferret because he caught it up by the tail and the coward had to were gloves because he was afraid of the poor little thing.and a machete who do he think he is, tarzon.like thats the kinda videos that create anties.anybody who watch videos like that with a non hunting back ground would belive thats thats how people really ferret.therefor giving the rest of us a bad name

Think you boy's have said it all what a prick, no idea how to handle a ferret, waiting over the hole with a macheteicon_eek.gif, and why did he keep sending the dog down the hole.

What the f*ck was the dog doing to the rabbit at the end, this is the reason the general public don't understand what the genuine lads are all about, they'll watch something like that and we're all tarred with the same brush. Just another you tube clip to fuel the antis propaganda machinecensored.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is what a :realmad: :censored: :wankerzo4:

Should be reported to the RSPCA then dragged round the street by his nuts. people like that give everyone a bad name and spoil things for the hard working normal folk.

Makes me feel sick, i believe in what goes around comes around.