theiving twats

some twat has taken the puppy out the garden yesterday was only away to fill the water up come back gone looked everywhere no escape route possible i am totally gutted she was coming along lovely picked everything up after the 2nd time rang the kennells nowt feeling really depressed the day like

no way thats wrong i had someone round here the other night trying my back door not sure if they were after the pups or what but the left the ferret cage open and me back gate luckily the ferret lazy and didnt come out hope you find her mate put some pics up people might see her about and where was this?

Iv asked every one I'n the street nowt gonna ride round over the next couple of weeks on me bike surely they have to walk it and obviously work it it has a scar on it's head were the dam took a chunk out of it so I will be able to notice it straight away cheers for putting tht pic on matehch appriciated !!!