you missed the boat , they have all gone now lol

im into breeding ferrets now , its the way forward

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personalty I dont think a higher price guarantees any better keeper, you only have to go to the nearest dog pound to see just how many pedigrees they have in, someone paid a fair price for them at som

Terrier ferrets for sale £40 smaller then greyhound ferrets wont get stuck in net at all   Atb Dave

I got saluki ferrets here mate, guaurenteed to stay with the rabbit all day and never catch it

all my siock csme from a well known falconer from south wales greyhound ferrets not micro

only falconer who declares to have true greyhound type ferrets is shaun,posts reguarly on another forum for falconers who amazingly bicker about prices, type & breed of ferrets he charges £25 as well & has oreders 50 plus hmmmmm not same person is it dave ?

thats were mine came from and he is on the ff if you no him arsk him he will tell you that thay come from him

I had mine from him too and the first hob I got was a little belter, my mate off here has him now. Some of the young from that hob were good but some were hit and miss, they seemed to get smaller and smaller too and as i've picked up more permission with bigger warrens they were found wanting in some aspects. I've bought in poley jill last season who i'd say is more of a greyhound type, really long, fast and powerful but she's a murderous wee bugger. I might look into getting another jill off a different average sized working line this summer and see how I get on this winter.

mug ferret has a good ring to it .

chimp make sure you sleep with your sheep keep an eye on um

bet you dont get 25 for um

hope your not just doing itfor the money dave :blink: i would be shocked if you were :laugh: :laugh:

hope your not just doing itfor the money dave :blink: i would be shocked if you were :laugh: :laugh:

money me no way

all my siock csme from a well known falconer from south wales greyhound ferrets not micro

only falconer who declares to have true greyhound type ferrets is shaun,posts reguarly on another forum for falconers who amazingly bicker about prices, type & breed of ferrets he charges £25 as well & has oreders 50 plus hmmmmm not same person is it dave ?

thats were mine came from and he is on the ff if you no him arsk him he will tell you that thay come from him

I had mine from him too and the first hob I got was a little belter, my mate off here has him now. Some of the young from that hob were good but some were hit and miss, they seemed to get smaller and smaller too and as i've picked up more permission with bigger warrens they were found wanting in some aspects. I've bought in poley jill last season who i'd say is more of a greyhound type, really long, fast and powerful but she's a murderous wee bugger. I might look into getting another jill off a different average sized working line this summer and see how I get on this winter.

tells a story though by getting back normal size ferrets ,what did u pay for the poly jill

tells a story though by getting back normal size ferrets ,what did u pay for the poly jill

not mine me mates i only have 2 greyhound ferrets my mates got 4

People giving ferrets away has made them throwaway animals thats why the rescues are full. A higher price should encourage people to look after them.

You either pay for one or don't, as for making money, it costs people time and money to bring the kits up.

Don't see why this has caused so much fuss.

Buy one or don't, simple as that.

People giving ferrets away has made them throwaway animals thats why the rescues are full. A higher price should encourage people to look after them.

You either pay for one or don't, as for making money, it costs people time and money to bring the kits up.

Don't see why this has caused so much fuss.

Buy one or don't, simple as that.

simple not , if your breeding to add to your own stock your going to have some spare most of these will be going to homes already sourced more often free responsable breeding :thumbs: then u got the breed and sell brigade not just on this forum but all over the web any colour u want from 10 quid to 60 yes av seen a recent ad 60 a kit ??? :thumbdown: if i paid that sort of money for a kit it prob would never get worked in case i lost it .rescues are full of unworked pets and kits its very rare to get a working ferret in a rescue if at all . am just pointing out you can get kits from working stock free just by asking around or sending a pm dont be shy . ps if u cant afford to feed them dont breed them