• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the black dog a hancocks mate looks similar to my hancock bitch

183.jpg

cheers martin

Hey Martin - yeah the black dog came from Hancock too. He's a 3/4 bred by Kubla. He was 8 months old last week. He's 26" ats and weighs 60lbs plus. We got him in December. He was 15 weeks when we got him - that caused a few problems, separation anxiety etc. :thumbdown: And to be honest as I've posted before he hasn't been easy to live with. However, outside in the field he has been a total delight to train and is a seriously obedient, well-behaved and tractable dog. :thumbs: Roll on September! What about your bitch? How she bred and how's she doing?

hi pal shes sired by tweedle dum and stands 24 1/2 inch, shes 5/8 3/8 (border/beardie). last season was her 1st full season and i am very pleased with how shes coming along. like you say roll on september. cheers martin.

183.jpg

cheers martin

Hey Martin - yeah the black dog came from Hancock too. He's a 3/4 bred by Kubla. He was 8 months old last week. He's 26" ats and weighs 60lbs plus. We got him in December. He was 15 weeks when we got him - that caused a few problems, separation anxiety etc. :thumbdown: And to be honest as I've posted before he hasn't been easy to live with. However, outside in the field he has been a total delight to train and is a seriously obedient, well-behaved and tractable dog. :thumbs: Roll on September! What about your bitch? How she bred and how's she doing?

hi pal shes sired by tweedle dum and stands 24 1/2 inch, shes 5/8 3/8 (border/beardie). last season was her 1st full season and i am very pleased with how shes coming along. like you say roll on september. cheers martin.

My black dog - pics below. Cheers mate.

post-57287-0-48999200-1305620591_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-02557100-1305620664_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-02557100-1305620664_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-41895800-1305620685_thumb.jpg

he looks the image of a taffy bred dog i had in the late eighties,little beauty ;-)

I had a Taffy 3/4 in the 80s too. That's him in my avatar. He was a good dog. Chhers mate.

mine was rough coated and probably one of the best dogs i ever had the plesure of owning and working,i also had a richard jones x sally dog that was fantastic at the time,looking forward to see how this pup goes for you

atb tom

he looks the image of a taffy bred dog i had in the late eighties,little beauty ;-)

I had a Taffy 3/4 in the 80s too. That's him in my avatar. He was a good dog. Chhers mate.

mine was rough coated and probably one of the best dogs i ever had the plesure of owning and working,i also had a richard jones x sally dog that was fantastic at the time,looking forward to see how this pup goes for you

atb tom

Thanks mate - will post progress. I had a Richard Jones puppy too - cracking dog. Not as flashy as the Taffy pup but he was great fun. Broke a hind leg and hd him put down when he was 5 years old.

atb tom

Thanks mate - will post progress. I had a Richard Jones puppy too - cracking dog. Not as flashy as the Taffy pup but he was great fun. Broke a hind leg and hd him put down when he was 5 years old.

mine was every bit as flashy as the taffy cross,27tts and racy,only thing he couldn't do was talk,had him out on a shoot day on a peg and he put labs that cost 2k to shame, he was robbed from the kennels when the taffy dog was only 10months

Lovely puppy and yes I'm jealous too. I lost my old Hancock dog (Moses, out of Enoch) last year and have been thinking about a new dog for sometime. Good luck.

And do you know what's really nice about this thread, no idiot has written anything nasty about you, your new pup or David Hancock. Amazing!!! :D

Lovely puppy and yes I'm jealous too. I lost my old Hancock dog (Moses, out of Enoch) last year and have been thinking about a new dog for sometime. Good luck.

And do you know what's really nice about this thread, no idiot has written anything nasty about you, your new pup or David Hancock. Amazing!!! :D

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

nice pup that , should do well with that x great rabbit dogs day+night :thumbs: , is it Hancock bred.!

Yeah we picked him up from David and Sally on Saturday morning. He's settled in really well. He's the fourth I've had from Hancock.

best of luck with him,be nice to see how he shape's up :thumbs:

NICE! Hope he does you proud. :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

183.jpg

cheers martin

Aye you must be a glutton for punishment lol, cracking pup, atb :thumbs:

Good luck with the little pup. Is it by the their Border/Beardie stud?

By Alex mate. Looking forward to it.

I've geard very good things about how his pups have been turning out. Keep us all posted be intersting to wach the pup develop.