Wheatens and Wheaten Crosses

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hate to break this to you but YOU are on THE NET talking about hunting

If this bitch (fly) you don't think highly off why did you take pups out off her????

So that is one dog,im not doubting there is any chrisbullx,im saying is there is so few. So does chris hickling have ALL the breeding for the wheaten used or like my previous post says is this the equ

Posted Images

Nice pair of dogs youngfella the top 1 out of fly my bitch isn't it!!

thanks mate yes the top 1 is out ov ur bitch fly [bANNED TEXT] do u think?? and thebottom 1 is out ov old heather she a lil cracker tbh mate atb yf

He's a cracker mate fairplay!! Hope turns out to be a good 1 for you mate how tts mate atb cbx

Nice pair of dogs youngfella the top 1 out of fly my bitch isn't it!!

thanks mate yes the top 1 is out ov ur bitch fly [bANNED TEXT] do u think?? and thebottom 1 is out ov old heather she a lil cracker tbh mate atb yf

He's a cracker mate fairplay!! Hope turns out to be a good 1 for you mate how tts mate atb cbx

thanks mate i hope he turns out well for me to lol n hes 28 tts mate hes a big old dog tbh but hes very fast n for saying hes a big dog he can turn like a lil whippet lol atb yf

Cheers lads, its the first time i have heard any bad about the wheaten x on here, the lads i know with them swear buy them. Say there on par with the bullx but with the added bonus of a coat to hide some sins.

comparing a wheaten x to a bullx is like comparing a colliex an a saluki x, they are diffrent types :thumbs:

Cheers lads, its the first time i have heard any bad about the wheaten x on here, the lads i know with them swear buy them. Say there on par with the bullx but with the added bonus of a coat to hide some sins.

comparing a wheaten x to a bullx is like comparing a colliex an a saluki x, they are diffrent types :thumbs:

mix the both off them a good hairy bull wheaten x hides a lot off things that show to much on a bull x :thumbs:

wheaton on par with a bull,stop it you clown

It doesnt matter how their bred as long as they do their jobs well, in my opinon anyway. :whistling:

of course it matters how there bred,its all about the blood and the lines.

It just my opinion, but as long as it does what i want it to then it doesnt matter what it is.lol :big_boss:

well i am glad it matters to some of us.blood and lines is what producing top animals is all about imho :thumbs:

ur wasteing ur time sam trying to chat to them lol

It doesnt matter how their bred as long as they do their jobs well, in my opinon anyway. :whistling:

It just my opinion, but as long as it does what i want it to then it doesnt matter what it is.lol :big_boss:

well i am glad it matters to some of us.blood and lines is what producing top animals is all about imho :thumbs:

thay all mutts not kc dogs you clowns :whistling:

Edited by big bully

yeah no shite sherlock do ye even know what ye on about :laugh:

lines in mutts lol you lot are mad dog doys say thay breed from n e thing to sell pups

:thumbs:

lines in mutts lol you lot are mad dog doys say thay breed from n e thing to sell pups

no shite sherlock :whistling: lol

Edited by dean 29

CH from of here, as some good wheatenxgreys, most who have had his dogs are happy with them :thumbs:

Bird r u on about chris hickling??his dog mac is 1 hell of good dog I've got the litter sister 2 him and 2 pups out of him 1 11months old and 1 8weeks old both out my own bitches,his old bitch heather is a cracker 2 she's springview lines!!! Atb cbx

yes mate :thumbs: , his dogs are brill, as you say if you want a good'un of this x, thats where i would go :thumbs:

there to of these dogs that sitting in my kennels 1 bred of heather to jack an the other is fly which is macs sister which i believe last time i seen chris you have it chris bullx lol we was going to have her off him.... very good man knows his shit about dogs and terriers and a proper gent

• 3 months later...