few pic of the bull russels

Guest ryan161

Guest ryan161

thanks lads :thumbs:

hands sore from sunday mate. i thought yous had there wasnt much in it

dont feel to bad now mate lol me and chrisy were flyin thought we had it chum but sure there is next yr haha :thumbs:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 nice bullx's ryan,but if i were you i would noy display them on an open forum as anyone in the know can see what there working just looking at them,nice to see a couple of good bullxrussells though.

THE BULL RUSSEL WAS ALWAYS A FAVOURITE ,   DUGGANS DOGS CARRIED A GOOD SHOT WAY BACK AND AN OLD FELLA I KNEW YRS AGO IN YORKSHIRE Mr S.O. USED TO HAVE A GOOD LINE WITH A GOOD DOSE OF BULL WHIC

THE BITCH ISNT FOR SALE

Posted Images

dont feel to bad now mate lol me and chrisy were flyin thought we had it chum but sure there is next yr haha :thumbs:

how bigs the dog mate,he have any trouble getting on? cracking looking pair fairplay a.t.b with the breeding.you bred anything out of um before?

Guest ryan161

how bigs the dog mate,he have any trouble getting on? cracking looking pair fairplay a.t.b with the breeding.you bred anything out of um before?

Some times you need to wait and let him dig on when a fox is away up tight but beleve me he will get to it and when he dose its lights out :thumbs:

Edited by ryan161
Guest ryan161

the bitch again

serious lookin pair mate bitch looks a hard nut atb keepin ur line goin :victory:

i am only starting it mate i hope and she is mate the dog is hard to just smarter than the bitch :thumbs:

just a few pic of the bull russels il be mateing in the next few months cant wait

real good dogs at there jobs 100% grafters to real game good working dogs

what use thank lads? i wouldnt mind seeing a few more russel bulls or russel cross :thumbs:

ATB ryan161

• 1 month later...

just a few pic of the bull russels il be mateing in the next few months cant wait

real good dogs at there jobs 100% grafters to real game good working dogs

what use thank lads? i wouldnt mind seeing a few more russel bulls or russel cross :thumbs:

ATB ryan161

What height are your 2 bull russels tts mate ? Empty your inbox to please mate.

THE BULL RUSSEL WAS ALWAYS A FAVOURITE ,

DUGGANS DOGS CARRIED A GOOD SHOT WAY BACK AND AN OLD FELLA I KNEW YRS AGO IN YORKSHIRE Mr S.O. USED TO HAVE A GOOD LINE WITH A GOOD DOSE OF BULL WHICH WERE DECENT STUFF

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MATING ...

BE CAREFUL WHERE THEY GO , AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE SURE OF HOW GOOD THE MATING WAS .....

DUCKWING :thumbs:

• Like 2