• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate I'll get a num for ya or if ye type in search dog transporter they will come up as these look like pups not to be missed an to be honest transporter is prob cheaper than putting petrol in :thumbs:

Seriously considering it now mate very seriously cheers

some transporters wont take bull x dogs ... aiden mcallister wont was lucky he let my alfie dog on ,

Excellent litter and parents..if i was after a pup i,d seriously consider this litter....hope they go to the homes they deserve(proper working ones) :thumbs:

nice pups p if werent dodgy bye us koz ov the knobs round bye us i would have had one ma self you no what its like last time you was up get pulled all the time ive seing the sire to these pups work when he was in his prime and in my eyes its the best ive seing for killing things then retrieves its quaryy bk to you when hes killed it top class dog

I've got a 5 year old dog out of zach he's the spitting image only smaller at 26" and about 75 pound, my dog is just like the sire, endless drive heart and stamina, if you had a bitch terra I'd be fetching it asap.

Cracking litter mate all the best

Stan22