Handmade collars and leads

Strong stuff doesn't do leather,some people prefer their kit to be made from leather.As my post states for quality leather collars and leads these will not be beaten.

Keep your negative comments to yourselves.I have had one of these collars on a dog for 11 years.

• Like 3

Not wanting to do anyone out of their business, but whats your opinion of these leads hand made by me, bargain, i pay you to take them off my hands, i will even chuck in the bit of carpet

post-59960-0-43511700-1305483217_thumb.jpg

Edited by iworkwhippets

Fairplay mate,

However the strong stuff gear is the bollocks, I've switched from leather to Arrons stuff and there is no comparison, the amount of leather collars I've had chewed to bits in kennels is immense.

If I was showing then leather would be for me, but as all the terriers & luthers work, then I'll stick with SS for now.

I really can't see why anyone would need a leather collar anymore as times move on, but good luck with the sales and work etc.. Maybe you should target the whippet guys as thats where the delicate leather seems to be the norm (no and I'm not slagging whippets either) Ive had leather that has lasted 6months and SS that has lasted over 3 years.

Like i said, target your product and I hope you do well.

ATB

Not wanting to do anyone out of their business, but whats your opinion of these leads hand made by me, bargain, i pay you to take them off my hands, i will even chuck in the bit of carpet

Absolute shite, you can send me a fiver for the privelige of that, pm me for my address.

ps dont send the rope, just stick it in the bin, not worth the stamp. You can also keep the carpet, not my colour.

:tongue2:

Just advertising for a friend as I said if its leather you want then you won't find a better quality.I have had one of these on a working dog for 11 years and its still going.

I have both SS and leather I'm not saying that one is better than the other.Just saying that if you are after leather then give these people a try I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Edited by Moorman 1
  • Like 1

hell them are good can you do pink and do you do them in bulk :toast: :toast:

If it was going to be leather, then bellman and flint 100%.

strong stuff still cant be beaten for toughness and quality.

Has S Stuff got the trigger clips on the couplings sorted yet?????