HUNTER HANDLINES NOW AVAILABLE TO THL MEMBERS.

should check yer emails, loads a posts on here where people been trying to contact you :whistling:

he only answers the ones with money going his way :thumbdown:

seems that way mate :thumbs:

strong stuffs looking in he should make cattys surely theyll last so come on ss :thumbs:

should check yer emails, loads a posts on here where people been trying to contact you :whistling:

well he wont be getting any of my cash i was going to get one of his cattys but i dont think ill bother after what ive read on here. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :nono:

strong stuffs looking in he should make cattys surely theyll last so come on ss :thumbs:

Just doing some customer service research :laugh:

I liked the look of those Gamekeeper cattys myself and the lad seems decent enough.

Only time will tell though, who'd have thought there'd be any problem with Fish.

i do check the pm's on here but i dont check this forum on a daily basis,sorry if i have inconvenienced anyone,i shall go check now,btw the slagging off really isnt necessary it does look a bit school playground.

i do check the pm's on here but i dont check this forum on a daily basis,sorry if i have inconvenienced anyone,i shall go check now,btw the slagging off really isnt necessary it does look a bit school playground.

so dose your customer service by what ive read on here.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

and you belive everything you read on here? ffs.

and you belive everything you read on here? ffs.

Ain't lookin like we can believe anything you put on here ! Was wanting a matty and liked the look of them hand lines too, but one moan you can ignore but gettin to frequent I can't comment on service or quality cos I not bought owt but will need some good feedback from satisfied members before I do. But that's just me. I wish you luck fish in ya business mate but looks like standards need upping if you wanna keep the thl trade.

Yis

Jonny