Dogs that DID deer!!!

I thought it would get to at least ten replies before some muppet went "look at me look at me, my dog does deer, please come and smash my door down and take my dogs away ", i thought the initial post was fairly clear in its tenses :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i liked one that could jump the deerpark wall

And it only took 8 replies to find the retard!!!! :notworthy:

I thought it would get to at least ten replies before some muppet went "look at me look at me, my dog does deer, please come and smash my door down and take my dogs away ", i thought the initial post

Back in the day when it was legal a dog that tried to make the catch as soon as possible and transfered to a throat hold and minimised the damage to the meat of suffering to the quarry, nowdays i'll stick this side of the law and hunt bunnies.......

I’ve seen different dogs do it different ways, but it doesn’t take much of a dog to stop a deer once they get a hold of it. I’ve seen a 45lb 6month old pup grab one by the achiles and get the deer stopped. As much as I’ve read about deer putting up a fight I’ve never personally seen it. Every deer I’ve seen caught just dragged the dog as far as it could before it fell over and waited to die.

I’ve seen different dogs do it different ways, but it doesn’t take much of a dog to stop a deer once they get a hold of it. I’ve seen a 45lb 6month old pup grab one by the achiles and get the deer stopped. As much as I’ve read about deer putting up a fight I’ve never personally seen it. Every deer I’ve seen caught just dragged the dog as far as it could before it fell over and waited to die.

Depended on the species, yours im sure are different over the pond......

No offence to the poster, but is it me or is this question being asked every other day in here lately? :blink:

i was just thinking that :thumbs:

even as a racing guy,,,,pleantly scratch breed racers take deer,,,,some master it,, trip up hind legs when running,, ,,,then straight for the throut,,,pre ban :thumbs:

but this question seems to be asked every week,,,,,,:blink: its a thing off the past now ,,,,or aleast kept to one self :thumbs: