for the person or persons that delete threads,

Just a question to those who seem to have "power", Why have all the threads about picaxe been deleted,

Maybe there should be a new section, The Naughty Chair. The moderators send you there if your not in the 'clique', or if your not fond of people who bred a moderators dog. You can only post on there, until you've seen sense, and agree with what they say. Once you've learned your lesson, you may post on this and other sections, but you must say things like, 'yes', and sometimes 'no', but you must know your place.

• Like 3

Just a question to those who seem to have "power", Why have all the threads about picaxe been deleted,

Maybe there should be a new section, The Naughty Chair. The moderators send you there if your not in the 'clique', or if your not fond of people who bred a moderators dog. You can only post on there, until you've seen sense, and agree with what they say. Once you've learned your lesson, you may post on this and other sections, but you must say things like, 'yes', and sometimes 'no', but you must know your place.

some of the lads will never be off the naughty chair ...

:laugh:

''ROUGH COATED'' is STILL ON THE NAUGHTY CHAIR :icon_eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

FREE ROUGH COATED :yes:

:laugh: :laugh:

good to see some humor topnotch

Edited by mackel

seems to be a lot of slagging going on here in THL, with all of us having the same interest and dogs seems strange that we can't put up a thread and leave it there so that if someone did want to write on one of the threads themselfs they could it ain't right that the mods can PICK and AXE a thread as they deam if there is nothing in the thread that should not be shown just depending on who wrote it..and who it might be about.

HTS

i never removed it

but;

i would suggest it was removed because people dont seem to be able to dicuss anymore.

everything seems to turn into a personal arguement.......why like minded people cant respect each others opinions is beyond me ???

keep it pleasant and legal.....and there won't be a problem :thumbs:

cheers fellas

i never removed it

but;

i would suggest it was removed because people dont seem to be able to dicuss anymore.

everything seems to turn into a personal arguement.......why like minded people cant respect each others opinions is beyond me ???

keep it pleasant and legal.....and there won't be a problem :thumbs:

cheers fellas

:thumbs: