middleton bred lakeys

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not slagging GM as I dont know him, like I said my mate had a good'un. The shite I'm referring to frequent the local shows around Durham area, yes these lads work their dogs but I know some of the

Out of Middleton lines a working Lakey bitch   

black dog & just hunt, spot on comments, known middleton for near 30 years, show man and dealer, simple as that, had the white lakeys and made massive amount of money from them, all bred from none

Posted Images

do you think that alot of show people keep the strain and keep them only for shows has ruined the line some ? the reason i ask is i have a chance of a young dog still green . awsome looking animal but i think the parents have just been for showing and not working ! do you think the dog would still have the work ability or would this have been lost with lack of work and too much show ?

do you think that alot of show people keep the strain and keep them only for shows has ruined the line some ? the reason i ask is i have a chance of a young dog still green . awsome looking animal but i think the parents have just been for showing and not working ! do you think the dog would still have the work ability or would this have been lost with lack of work and too much show ?

SDC10054.jpg

• Like 2
Guest busterdog

SDC10054.jpg

She may well work mate but she's a far cry from the show shit thats kicking about with the same name

Guest busterdog

SDC10054.jpg

She may well work mate but she's a far cry from the show shit thats kicking about with the same name

• Like 1

SDC10054.jpg

I suppose you are right had this line a long time I do not go to shows I have not spoke to Gary for over 18 years

DSC00123.jpg

got two middleton pups at the monment 12 weeks old brother and sister add to put the dividers back up in pens there tryin to kill each other sense 10 weeks old. aways said i wouldnt av lakeys for this reason is any body avin same probs with theres :thumbs:

SDC10054.jpg

I suppose you are right had this line a long time I do not go to shows I have not spoke to Gary for over 18 years

DSC00123.jpg

breeder, does your stuff go back to Rex etc from 70's?