its with great regret that i am having to sell my wheaton grey dog pup he is 11 mounth old 3quarter greyhound X quarter wheaton very fast and strong dog will be ideal for the big stuff. hes 28 tts and still got abit ov growing dog is totally unspoilt altought he did kill a cat by accident the otherday. wanting [bANNED TEXT] i paid for him which was 250 based in derby atb young fella

its with great regret that i am having to sell my wheaton grey dog pup he is 11 mounth old 3quarter greyhound X quarter wheaton very fast and strong dog will be ideal for the big stuff. hes 28 tts and still got abit ov growing dog is totally unspoilt altought he did kill a cat by accident the otherday. wanting [bANNED TEXT] i paid for him which was 250 based in derby atb young fella

ill have him off you mate ill be round for him in morning

wudnt think u wud of got rid of him mate he wud be good to bring on with your bitch next winter mush

wudnt think u wud of got rid of him mate he wud be good to bring on with your bitch next winter mush

i no [bANNED TEXT] but im workin loads ov hours n its all over the country n ive only got time for the old wheaton bitch mate n dog still for sale lads