Terrier pictures

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ted and JR Jim and Molly Molly and Daughter when put to Jim, Half brother half sister Maggie a Mullet pup Trouble a Treacle pup Ted Mullet JR and Maggie Sid, Maggies litter br

A few working Borders      

Few pics of mine and mates dogs, past and present.

Posted Images

Hi Grahm is that the patterdale x Glenn in that pic. If it is what percentage of Glenn is in it. How old and what is it dog or bitch.ATB Ray

Alright Raymond that's a bitch she's about 2and a half she's a first x out of a glenn bitch to a patterdale dog a hard fcuker, to be honest a bit to hard for more my liken

Edited by lurcher330

Hi Grahm is that the patterdale x Glenn in that pic. If it is what percentage of Glenn is in it. How old and what is it dog or bitch.ATB Ray

Alright Raymond that's a bitch she's about 2and a half she's a first x out of a glenn bitch to a patterdale dog a hard fcuker, to be honest a bit to hard for more my liken

She didnt get too big for a first cross. Did you breed the sire as the patterdale for a reason instead of the sire being the Glenn, just curious. Shes a nice bitch.