Make sure the hens are dead first.

It is illegal in the UK to use 'live' bait. :thumbs:

you get on like a f*****g anti mate !!!! :feck::big_boss:

And you 'get on' like a dick.

No matter who little you regard the law of the land; this forum is frequented by many people who would love to find reasons to pursuade the general public at large that all fieldsports are cruel and should be restricted or banned.

Whenever someone posts something that could so easily be misconstrewed, it is important to make sure that we are clear about NOT breaking the law.

That is for the good of all.

Make sure the hens are dead first.

It is illegal in the UK to use 'live' bait. :thumbs:

And you 'get on' like a dick.

No matter who little you regard the law of the land; this forum is frequented by many people who would love to find reasons to pursuade the general public at large that all fieldsports are cruel and should be restricted or banned.

Whenever someone posts something that could so easily be misconstrewed, it is important to make sure that we are clear about NOT breaking the law.

That is for the good of all.

Well said that man!!

Grafter94 said:

It's comments like that encourage the anti's and restrict shooting and other traditions in the UK.

I control urban foxes for a living; therefore, I have to do everything 'by the book'.

If anyone asks me for advice, I will always help to the best of my knowledge and experience.

Comments like yours only fuel anti's.

Maybe you are an anti in disguise trying to stoke the fire: after all, it takes one to know one.

Edited by Urban Fox Control London

whys everythin turn into a row on ere? i find a topic i wana read n 9 times outa ten it turns into a row [bANNED TEXT] ppl gettin accused of bein an antis, dog peddlars and sheep fuckers! its alllll bolox!!! get outside n ava LAUGH its a lovely world out there! :feck:

i am far from a anti mate :thumbs: i like to do things right but no need to go on about the law we all know !! :doh:

There are alot of youngsters on this forum, some completely green to countrysports and need educating.

Some are too shy to put questions forward.