IN NEED OF GUIDENCE

Give the Daystate Rangemaster Li's a go mate. At £9.20 a tin, They're 14.3gr, deadly accurate and hard hitting.

I used to use both AAF & FX pellets but now really favour the Daystate.

The best thing you can do is keep trying till you find the ones that suit your barrel. Make sure you clean with a pull through(start at the breech and pull to end of barrel) for every pellet change. Then allow sufficient pellets through to relead it. Then test for accuracy. Bit of a pain in the arse but better done right for the right results

Darryl

Hi Darryl thanks for that it will be a pain in the backside to do the pull through bit I understand the concept of it though,I am going over to the gun shop later in the week so I will try some of the aaf's at the weekend when we pop over to the clubs range which is an indoor job so no wind etc to do testing.

atb Ernie.

air arms fields aren't that cheap....but i guess you get what you pay for :thumbs:

thats why we use jsb exact.....the same pellet in a differant tin and half the price :thumbs:

• Like 1

I like accupell I have heard lots about why I shoulnt use them but every gun I have had likes them the as field I thought were good pellets but I was sick of only getting half a tin as the outher half were knackered down to them being so soft but I do like the fx pellets got a tin with my hw100 they were ok but the gun shop I use doesn't stock them so went back to good old accupell and hw100 loves them.

• Like 1

I like accupell I have heard lots about why I shoulnt use them but every gun I have had likes them the as field I thought were good pellets but I was sick of only getting half a tin as the outher half were knackered down to them being so soft but I do like the fx pellets got a tin with my hw100 they were ok but the gun shop I use doesn't stock them so went back to good old accupell and hw100 loves them.

:thumbs:

great pellets if you can find them.......seemed to be a shortage a few months ago.

probably one of the most consistent pellets on the market :thumbs: