anyone wishing to take on wild polecats let me know...i keep and breed them ,,,just bred a litter of pure wild ones and a couple of litters of first x,,,these are not for first time ferret keepers ,,,they tend to be timid and can give you one hell of a bite,,,i own a few and all can be handled,,,,last years litters were very dark,,,they can be handled if you are prepared to put lots of time into them,,,,,,if you look at james bradleys latest dvd for a few ferrets more he is handling one exactly like the ones i breed,very dark....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you sure you are breeding wild polecats or just polecat ferrets that have escaped, wild pole cats are very big half again the size of ferrets male would take both hands to fit around thier necks i

If you want a polecat, talk to this lad. If you dont, fu@k off and stop giving him grief.

,,you do not need a license and its not against the law to keep them,,,firstly none of my wild polecats latch on to me,last years litter i bred were given away to a few genuine rabbiting boys which i

anyone wishing to take on wild polecats let me know...i keep and breed them ,,,just bred a litter of pure wild ones and a couple of litters of first x,,,these are not for first time ferret keepers ,,,they tend to be timid and can give you one hell of a bite,,,i own a few and all can be handled,,,,last years litters were very dark,,,they can be handled if you are prepared to put lots of time into them,,,,,,if you look at james bradleys latest dvd for a few ferrets more he is handling one exactly like the ones i breed,very dark....

Where in south wales are you how old are they and how much are they thanks

west glamorgan,,,,they are not born yet,,,bred them a couple of weeks ago just finding out if any interest on here,,,,£20 each

west glamorgan,,,,they are not born yet,,,bred them a couple of weeks ago just finding out if any interest on here,,,,£20 each

i have 2 jills pure polecats and hob all 3 are very fast and work well

My poleys will be free ,(donation gratefully recieved), good homes only though no part timers who will handle them once in a blue moon and then get rid when they are biting to much .. also in West Glam ..and if the vac hob i put over my jills has got them pregnant which is looking more likely everyday (hope its phantom) ,I will be paying people to take them away lol

Edited by ade33uk

i might be in inetrested in a jill pal keep us posted ;)

ok mate no probs,,,i have had these polecats for a number of years,,,no doubt a couple of boys on here have had the youngsters from me i have sold a good few last year,,,most have used them late in the season and have done well with them,,,,

My poleys will be free ,(donation gratefully recieved), good homes only though no part timers who will handle them once in a blue moon and then get rid when they are biting to much .. also in West Glam ..and if the vac hob i put over my jills has got them pregnant which is looking more likely everyday (hope its phantom) ,I will be paying people to take them away lol

give me £100 and i will take the litter of you,,,..i dont do part time i work shifts...gary

give me £100 and i will take the litter of you,,,..i dont do part time i work shifts...gary

I will be taking them to the other Gary cos i used his hob... lol

Not being funny but if you are breeding them in captivity, they are by definition, 'not wild'.

ok,,,,,both parents were trapped from different parts of the country,,hob was from scottish borders and the jill from mid wales,,,the youngsters will be captive bred wild polecats if that helps you....the reason for me putting them as wild polecats is exactly that,i bred a wild hob and jill,,they are not crossed to other polecat colours which i have at home,,,i kept a jill from last years litter which i bred with a polecat coloured hob which i stated i will have first cross litters as well....

Not being funny but if you are breeding them in captivity, they are by definition, 'not wild'.

ok,,,,,both parents were trapped from different parts of the country,,hob was from scottish borders and the jill from mid wales,,,the youngsters will be captive bred wild polecats if that helps you....the reason for me putting them as wild polecats is exactly that,i bred a wild hob and jill,,they are not crossed to other polecat colours which i have at home,,,i kept a jill from last years litter which i bred with a polecat coloured hob which i stated i will have first cross litters as well....

Fairplay :thumbs: How do the wilds work for you?

Also, why were the polecat jill and hob trapped?

Guest alcapone

A genuine question,are wild polecats protected?