my bullx pup

Looks like you drew the short straw out of the litter...although heavy at the moment as he gets older you,ll be able to strip some of that puppy fat off him. Im sure you,ll find a use for him...atb stabba

will defo find a use for him :thumbs: and when he turns 12 months ill start to condition him loose some of that pup fat...

Looks like you drew the short straw out of the litter...although heavy at the moment as he gets older you,ll be able to strip some of that puppy fat off him. Im sure you,ll find a use for him...atb stabba

will defo find a use for him :thumbs: and when he turns 12 months ill start to condition him loose some of that pup fat...

well if losing a bit of puppy fat turns that thing into a running dog then fair play to you mate thats all i can say,might have its uses but up to you to make the best of it :thumbs:

honestly mate i,ve now seena good few pictures of this dog and it strong fecker but i cannot see any whippet init 1 bit and it looks more bull then anything else,was it x with staff

nice looker mate but to be honest to bully but a suppose u got ya uses for it pulling holding drawing type dog would be good for it :thumbs: its when the get 2or 3 year old tend to bulk out abit but thats just my views mate good luck with him pall :victory:

a dog is only as good as his owner wants it to be and as honest as his word if its catching what you say it is then good look to ya but dont kid your self youll just look a fool :wallbash::boogie: