my bullx pup

honestly mate i,ve now seena good few pictures of this dog and it strong fecker but i cannot see any whippet init 1 bit and it looks more bull then anything else,was it x with staff

yea you are probably right but he has had good few :thumbs: if i wanna give him another gear running in the future what would be best to put him over he is 23 tts at the moment 10 months...

Nothing.

If he aint fit for purpose dont breed off it.

FTB

did you see his parents ?did you know the guy who bred him? by the pictures this dog dos,ent look like its got 1/16 grey never mind 1/2 ,i would be asking the breeder a few questions about the breeding dos,ent look like any lurcher/running dog 2 me,it would help 2 see pics of parents

yea you are probably right but he has had good few :thumbs: if i wanna give him another gear running in the future what would be best to put him over he is 23 tts at the moment 10 months...

pick axe handle is the best thing to put over him ,think you have been done did you see the sire or dam

pick axe handle is the best thing to put over him ,think you have been done did you see the sire or dam

admire your honesty :tongue2: your like that dog,got some fecking neck :D:thumbs:

yea i see the parents dam was 25tts and sire was 23tts both are working dogs ill get the breeder to post me pics and ill put them up both were bully looking lurchers as in big head slim running bodies... but ill post up soon as

Looks like you drew the short straw out of the litter...although heavy at the moment as he gets older you,ll be able to strip some of that puppy fat off him. Im sure you,ll find a use for him...atb stabba