LIVE CATCH RABBIT TRAPS

I've trapped mink and rats in the past using live catch traps and was looking for advice regarding the use of live catch rabbit traps. Where to site them, what to use for bait and where do you purchase quality traps of this type etc???? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've trapped mink and rats in the past using live catch traps and was looking for advice regarding the use of live catch rabbit traps. Where to site them, what to use for bait and where do you purchase quality traps of this type etc???? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I bought two on line in a garden center 12.50 each. They can also be used for mink and squirrel. Carrot seems to be the better bait. good luck.

I bought two on line in a garden center 12.50 each. They can also be used for mink and squirrel. Carrot seems to be the better bait. good luck.

Primrose london £14.45 each deliver in two days ,just goggle live squirrel trap and it shuld come up.

The drop traps seem to be the best but they are a bit permanent.

Found the cage ones to be alright. Put then along the rabbit runs (fence line, hedge line etc) and bait them with carrots. Normally leave them set open for a few days until the rabbits are used to them, then set to trap.