Last Time I will ever lend gear to a mate.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just say it's not a problem, ask him for the details and tell him that you will need to have a crime number to claim off your insurance, so if he could relay the details to the police when they call h

Give him a slap to make yourself feel better then write it off as a lesson learned. I wouldnt waste your time in court, cost more than the binos are worth

Old chinese proverb..... if you lend £20 to someone and you never see them again it is money well spent. Now add inflation to the old Chinese Proverb and you got a couple of hundred quid.   Reveng

i had same thing happen i lent my locater and collar out and never got it back when i asked the lad for it back he said that he had gave it to my other mate so when i questioned my other mate he said he never gave him it and he was talking crap he even showed me all his locators to prove he hadnt got it. so in the end after a load of shit i just wrote it off and dont even speak to the lad now iv replaced it now and wont lend anyone anything else ever again.

• Like 1

Just say it's not a problem, ask him for the details and tell him that you will need to have a crime number to claim off your insurance, so if he could relay the details to the police when they call him, you would be most grateful. Now if he is an FAC holder, watch for the brown patches appear.

John

Sounds the best route to me mate .A tenner says they will turn up unexpectedly after that call .You know it makes sense mate :victory:

capreolus, take the b*****d to the small claims court, it will cost you an hour or so to complete the form & a £65 - £80 court fee which the thieving tw*t will have to pay when you win.

I have been through what you have experienced, it works, he has got to pay me back in full + costs + expenses + interest.

Make sure you have evidence that he had it off you in the first place, the dickhead that stole my stuff had sent me loads of emails & texts referring to my property, he thought he was being clever and taking the piss, what a nob :wankerzo4:

capreolus, take the b*****d to the small claims court, it will cost you an hour or so to complete the form & a £65 - £80 court fee which the thieving tw*t will have to pay when you win.

I have been through what you have experienced, it works, he has got to pay me back in full + costs + expenses + interest.

Make sure you have evidence that he had it off you in the first place, the dickhead that stole my stuff had sent me loads of emails & texts referring to my property, he thought he was being clever and taking the piss, what a nob :wankerzo4:

Its not easy taking someone to court who you have known for a long time and one you have trusted .

What was your experience in regard to Sherrif?

Any how I am off on my Holidays for 14 days hope I have a different frame of mind when I get back I might feel different than I do now.

P.S I hope you get your money back mate and the person who ripped you off gets his come uppance

Best Cap

Edited by Caprelous

it was easy to take him to court because he abused my friendship, this nobhead even called a mate of mine to badmouth me and continued to pretend to be a friend for 4 months after that!

He has many AKA and spouts his vomit on other sites, this one included,

i wonder how admin feels about "name & shame"

Guest john5

Take the f****r to court any real mate would get you a new pair without thinking about it cause that's what real mates do it don't mater that they where stolen they where in his care at the time so its his problem :thumbs:

put him in the small claims court and get judgement and dont even think about him because he was never a friend of yours

send the police round and tell them he has stolen your property , lots of leagal ways to have your own back on him

Grow a set of balls and go crack him in the mouth............ It really is as simple as that, fcuk the old bill and court case bla bla bla

thanks you for kind words, growin balls is not what i need to do, crack in the mouth? yes id love too, but i like my firearm lisense and want to keep it, this nancy would run to the cops if he triped over a curbstone.

Grow a set of balls and go crack him in the mouth............ It really is as simple as that, fcuk the old bill and court case bla bla bla

thanks you for kind words, growin balls is not what i need to do, crack in the mouth? yes id love too, but i like my firearm lisense and want to keep it, this nancy would run to the cops if he triped over a curbstone.

Mate all iam saying is theres always a way,

Hit his pocket then, cars,tyers ect ect dont let it go mate,

And i know what your saying about your FAC its hard enough trying to get one........:thumbs:

my grandad used to say dont lend and dont borrow .. learnt my lesson doing both lent out a newish barour jkt came back busted zip washed :doh: and looking like a bus had ran over it .. borrowed an old electric hedge cutter half way through doin my hedge it stopped working been it was from a mate i took it for repair cost me 45 quid -- more than it was worth ... :doh: lent my brother :wankerzo4: 250 quid to repair his pick up truck to keep him in work 15 year ago to this day he swears he gave it me back --- cement mixer came back from my brother in law :wankerzo4: still full of dried in concrete and thats family ... simple words dont borrow and dont lend end of ...