what does your dog mean to you?

theres alot of guys out there that have out and out workers, guys who have pets/workers etc mines a pet/worker as i dont have masses of work, theres alot of people who will put there dog in anywhere, where as im quite picky with earth, where do you fall?

theres alot of guys out there that have out and out workers, guys who have pets/workers etc mines a pet/worker as i dont have masses of work, theres alot of people who will put there dog in anywhere, where as im quite picky with earth, where do you fall?

mine mean a lot 2 me.. but u wont get as much work for them if your two fusy...

I love mine to bits and the kids love um even more but we all understand that they have a job to do and every time I take them out working the daughter says {Dad you better bring them both back }I think that says it all

Mine are out 6 days a week in a season but not so much in the summer I dont look at them as tools they are a lot more than that to me and my family they all know what the dogs are for and they dont stand in my way as long as they come back :thumbs:

Always makes me smile when folk talk of dogs as tools. Because with any tools, you get some that value and treasure them, look after them well, and have them for life, and some that are always down b&q desperately trying to buy another cheap hammer to replace the countless ones that they either lost, broke, or were not up to the job. I think to any work man, no useful / valuable tool, is 'just a tool'.

• Like 2

Always makes me smile when folk talk of dogs as tools. Because with any tools, you get some that value and treasure them, look after them well, and have them for life, and some that are always down b&q desperately trying to buy another cheap hammer to replace the countless ones that they either lost, broke, or were not up to the job. I think to any work man, no useful / valuable tool, is 'just a tool'.

well said that man :thumbs: