hi buddy

AA is world class :thumbs:

it will not let you down! but unfortunately you will,as you have noodle arms!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

joking aside it is a very nice hunting tool and target!

i have had two over the years and handle very well and accurate.

what cal have you got it in?

regards

Davy

i had one in .177 and it would hit whatever i pointed it at, which wasn't a lot cos after 2 hours of walking around with it my leading arm just couldn't hold it on target steady enough for long enough. if you do a lot of static, prone hunting you'll probably get the best out of it, but i wouldn't suggest doing a bi-athlon with it unless your built like a brick shithouse!

It's a beautiful rifle gwill. I own both the .22 standard rifle and .177 Hunter Carbine versions and I love them. I know they are not lightweight rifles but, I cannot honestly see why the weight they are is an issue for so many shooters. I don't wish to be rude but, I do not find these guns heavy at all. I wouldn't have a gram taken off a TX200, or Weihrauch spring rifle for that matter. A perfect weight in my view.

Learn to shoot from a comfortably supportive prone position and use a soft beany seat or padded knapsack to support your leading forearm. The rifle's weight should be gently supported on your leading forehand alone, the padded bag will support you arm and you'll find this method makes for a very comfortable platform on which to build your shooting with it.

All the best with it mate.

Simon

cheers pianoman, i dont think the weight will be a major issue it just seems heavier than what ive shot in the past, ive got the .22 one the lad said it was a carbine, do they do a . 22 carbine? :hmm:, and yea most of my shooting will be from a static position, as this is best on 3 of my 4 permisions, cheers :thumbs:

I have a HW 97 KT, Perfect weight for a Springer also use to own a TX MK 2, As Davey States Non Noodle Arms Air Riflesshowoff.gifshowoff.gifshowoff.gif, Kidding a side !!!!!! As Simon states with the proper support in the Prone or Kneeling position a joy to Shoot.

Going off topic try Lugging a GPMG 7.62mm with 200 rounds of belt fed ammo and full kit around with you now thats a heavy weapon But also so sexy to Shootwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif.

Regards Dazdiablo.gif

TX200HC is the carbine version gwill. Yes mate, Air Arms provide it in .22 calibre but, in .177 it's a magnificent work of air rifle art.

After almost 11 years of continual shooting, the spring in mine has finally collapsed and I'm about to have it replaced. That's the only maintainance work it's needed since I bough her brand new in Summer 2000. The .22 TX200 rifle version I also have is still shooting well on her original spring and was bought the same day as the .177 was. :thumbs:

Simon

I love them and think there hard to better. Ive got a standard .177 and a .22 HC. Also got the BAM 40 which is a copy of it, and when tuned is a nice gun.

Andy

aaah, the BAM 40! that was my first rifle. till some censored.gif burgled my house and nicked it.