I picked up another black pup the other day. He is a little ball of energy to say the least..Ha! Ha! I only have 1 pick currently but plan on posting better pics within a few days. I am really exited to get one from this breeding as both sire and dam are good workers and have produced well in their past breedings. puppick.jpg I drew a small white arrow pointing at my male pup.

looks spot on mate get my new pup to moz :boogie: will put a pic up for you to see to moz :thumbs:

nice litter ther bud where ya from hd a look at yur location pm me :thumbs:

thanks all, the litter is not mine nor did I breed them. I only own the pup that the arrow is pointing to, but they were all lookers. I will post a pic of the whole litter.

Stunning looking pup you have in the pic bd#1. How is it bred?

looks spot on mate get my new pup to moz :boogie: will put a pic up for you to see to moz :thumbs:

thanks all, the litter is not mine nor did I breed them. I only own the pup that the arrow is pointing to, but they were all lookers. I will post a pic of the whole litter.

check my post of a vixen youll see my two

check my post of a vixen youll see my two

excellent looking pair!! very stout male. how old is the little female?

Nice pup hope he makes the grade what sort of work have you got planned for him ?

About 85% of all the work my terriers do is earthwork. The other 15% percent is quarry they find in brushpiles, rubbish piles, etc. I try to work them to earth if at all possible. I also own a female cousin to the pup that is mature and a firecracker finder/stayer. She is more of the smart mixer type and doesnt kill every piece of quarry she works but she is HONEST, a great finder, and has shown she is there till dug to, and that's all I ask of her. I can spade quarry with ease. atb

• Like 1

Nice pup hope he makes the grade what sort of work have you got planned for him ?

About 85% of all the work my terriers do is earthwork. The other 15% percent is quarry they find in brushpiles, rubbish piles, etc. I try to work them to earth if at all possible. I also own a female cousin to the pup that is mature and a firecracker finder/stayer. She is more of the smart mixer type and doesnt kill every piece of quarry she works but she is HONEST, a great finder, and has shown she is there till dug to, and that's all I ask of her. I can spade quarry with ease. atb

Nice pup! Hope he works out for you. D.