Working Hob wanted for the end of may

Hi,

I'm really looking to get a small hob for ferreting. The only thing is I am finding it hard to find any in my area I am willing to travel but not to far. I live in emsworth in Hampshire but I am willing to travel up to 20 maybe 30 miles. I am looking to spend no more than £10 each. I am out of the country for work till the 24th of may but after this would be a good time for me to collect. So if anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks

Karl.

alrite mate im just up the road from you in havant,i got a couple from chichester ferret rescue hes a sound bloke n hes always got some in of varying ages and he doesnt charge loads like some,doesnt mind about them going to working homes either.

I am expecting a litter 17 th may small but solid hob over a greyhound type jilll top worker she is to I will be visiting a freind in basingstoke when they're ready to go so pm us if interested , cheers j

The lad I go out with ( and get my ferrets from) has just had 2 litters. All his ferrets are worked and he has been breeding these for years. He's in North Devon I'm sure he'd come up the road a little bit if they were going to decent working homes.

PM me if interestedthumbs.gif