BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

Adulf Hitlar was also killed on the first of May :toast:

wrong

Yes it was 29th apr, but i think it was announced on 1st of may.

your both wrong it was the 30th april

:thumbs:

lol you know me catcher no much i dont know about old adolf lol want the approx time he shot himself :laugh:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

wrong

lol you know me catcher no much i dont know about old adolf lol want the approx time he shot himself :laugh:

Read it some where.Could be wrong.Think was about two pm.:thumbs:

wrong

3.30pm approx

wrong

3.30pm approx

Wasent far out.:thumbs:

:hmm:

timed nicely after the royal wedding :whistling: prepare for the looalikes to be parded on AL Jeezera, tape sent to CNN proclaiming they killed a duff, the masses that he has brain washed will still belive in the Jihad, :thumbdown:

They took DNA swabs and matched them to family members of his that lived in the USA.

That piece of sh!t had it coming and I am shocked at the liberal wasters on the TV saying that it doesn't sit well with them, that it was an unjust killing :blink: . Why do they even give these divs the air time?

Well done the Yanks, you got the b*****d! well done lads :notworthy: .

Don't get me wrong mate, had it been up to me the lot of them would have ceased to exsist a long time ago :thumbs: , including the people who put him where he was :thumbs: but I dont think for one minute he blew up any twin towers :no: , he was gifted that one by the yanks who already knew the finacial shit storm was about to expode in there faces and they where about to be caught out robbing the fookin lot of us blind, so they blew up the towers got rid of immediate evidence united the nation/western world in grief/anger, presented them with something to fear in Bin Laden (made him god to his lot in process) hey presto by the time we all knew we couldn't afford a war we where right in the middle of one, sort of humbles you whining about the goverment takin more out your pay, but cos we at war and boys need money we dont moan, funny thing is the money weren't spent on fighting gear was it? cos they were not properly equipped as we all know now, nah they used it to bail out every daft buger in EU and dont forget our mates the bankers, cos they got there share, wonder who owns the shares in said banks :hmm:

I dont belive one word out of the Americans mouths, if a british troop had shot him fair do's, I sincerely hope that he is dead, shame iot was not sooner :yes: american special forces would of never taken on an operation of that magnitude, its out there range, if he has been killed a brit pulled the trigger imho, we have hand walked them through the war

:yes:

If i was wearing a hat, i would doff it to you sir. :yes:

If you were wearing one, it would probably be made of tin foil.

The likewise the pair of you come to that.

Fair do's mate, you got me. Not to worry eh ? The government has everything under control. :thumbs:

wrong

Fair doo's!

I'm wrong :thumbs:

My guess was Israeli :thumbs: .

Or Pakistani ISI handed him over (quite possibly without their governments knowledge), as a means of getting back into the Yanks good books. They like to make sure they keep both sides sweet, and lets be honest whilst Bin Laden is a great prize for the yanks, he's hardly any loss for the other side, in fact he might have more use dead.

That petty much makes sense :thumbs:

He signed his death warrant the day he got control of his share of daddies fortune :whistling: bearing in mind he already had expirienced the very best of everything western culture had to offer, fast cars champagne, best education,proper arab playboy.

problem was like most intelligent people he saw through all the consumer bullshit quick enough and wanted more,maybe deeper meaning, and as we know knowledge can be a dangerous thing, especially when religion is involved :thumbdown: , in short he got his kicks out of war instead of fast cars or fanny

Just the sort of person the likes of the CIA love to get involved with nad exploit on behest of its paymasters, used him to take a sneaky shot at Russia in afghan war yonks back, all best pals, Bin fella now sees himself as arab peacekeeper and link to western world, all concerned happy, but lets face it the mans a dog maybe not quite as low as those playing him, but he did the desired job.

he offers to sort out kuwait crisis, and lets face it he would have sneakily took out saddam asap,no political correctness about it, just a cold hard result, clinical, saving thouseands of lives and millions of tax payers money, (not to mention the shit storm later when he turned on us),but lets face it, it is there problem and best dealt with by them, but no no they (Americans) decide not this time, the threats not big like russia was, so they storm in (us straight behind our best mate) storm in and take glory, ala vietnam, and we all know how that went :whistling:

Now spoilt rich boy is pissed that he cannot further his own aims of becoming an arab god :thumbdown: , picks up the koran and decides JIHAD, and turns on the ones who fooked him over, mind to really get people behind you, you gotta produce results and he did at all costs, dealt with a few old pals from his western days and contacts, afterall there daddies did buisness back in the day :whistling: and decided to become brand terror with the greatest terroist attack ever :icon_redface: , the towers going suited a lot of people,for reasons already mentioned :thumbdown:

History tells you you cannot deal with mad men by being all civilised and pissing about peace keeping making empty threats etc , Hilter, Saddam Hussien, Gaddafi, Mugabi, Idi Armin, time and time again we see our elected leaders meet greet and do buisness with these arseholes fully knowing what they intend on doing once they got money weapons agreement etc then we act all suprised when it comes back and bites us on the arse :wallbash: , like I said earlier 'lay down with dogs get up with fleas' the real pity is that in reality behind all the bullshit and whoever is right or wrong, fact still remains nobody had to die for oil, there was always a way, pay a fair price, but for some that is just not the way they do buisness.

• Like 1

You saying about him being an arab playboy...was walking past a car show room in london looking in at the cars when we go too the end was I guess an arab having a look at some motor for silly money...make you ever feel that your not really living type thing? Work your whole life and be a decent honest nice person and you'll still never get the quality of life as these rich c**ts who was just born into money.

I was coming back on the train from work not to long ago when a man got on and was begging...had he asked for money I'd of probally ignored him but the fact he asked for any left over uneaten lunch and as he was english I gave him a tenner...thought was funny how all the snobs in their suits on their ipads who earn a lot more than me couldn't even help a man out who was hungry.

Way of topic but post above got me thinking

You saying about him being an arab playboy...was walking past a car show room in london looking in at the cars when we go too the end was I guess an arab having a look at some motor for silly money...make you ever feel that your not really living type thing? Work your whole life and be a decent honest nice person and you'll still never get the quality of life as these rich c**ts who was just born into money.

I was coming back on the train from work not to long ago when a man got on and was begging...had he asked for money I'd of probally ignored him but the fact he asked for any left over uneaten lunch and as he was english I gave him a tenner...thought was funny how all the snobs in their suits on their ipads who earn a lot more than me couldn't even help a man out who was hungry.

Way of topic but post above got me thinking

:thumbs: a man who knows the true value of life :notworthy: if more saw things like that world would be a better place :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun

personaly i dont think he his dead, you wouldnt go out there and not try to to take him alive for all the info to be extracted before killing him quietly later on.loads of pakis over here will be shitting themselves and burning thier computers thats for sure.

lol i just heard the pakis have asked america for 3billion dollars.f*****g cheek of the c**ts.id daisy cutter them for hiding that overgrown hairy faced c**t of a man

money given to pakis before and after he 'found' in pakistan :icon_eek: , they hid him for years where better than a military base or right next to one, many said years back he be sat in whitehouse,not far from truth, sat in the lap of luxury , more or less unarmed, just heard on news he personaly was unarmed :icon_eek: dont look quite as good as the yanks made it look now do it and still no sign of footage or a photo, :tongue2: