BIN LADEN IS DEAD AT LAST

I have no time for those who do anything like this that causes innocent kids and people to die that were f**k all to do with it.This arsehole has been qouted as saying in his own videos he wanted a holy war and has done for a long time.He arrange trasining of suicide bombers and brainwashed these silly idiots 3who clearly didnt know better.Then theres the fact he was full of shit hiding behind the kuran yet the very thing it preaches is the opposite to what he was.You want to defend the prick then carry on hes no loss his death is justice served

I think you mistake what i'm saying.

I'm not defending him.

I just don't f*****g HATE HIS GUTS, i don't really f*****g HATE ANYONES GUTS.

And i find that a bit weird, that's why i was asking.

No offense meant.

You will get yourself put on 'Americas most wanted' list with chat like that :whistling:

FTB

If i make it, we'll make lab have plastic surgery to look like me (lucky bugger), and hand him in, split the cash?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet he was caught in the cross-fire between two groups of yanks

Bin Laden was paid by the CIA to fight the Russians for years in Afgan, he was the original cause of the "fight against terrorism" which enabled the yanks to go after a secure oil supply in the middl

unfortunatly its only one radicle gone and there will be many only to willing to fill his shoes UNFORTUNATLY

Posted Images

O aye mate, the guy is a total c**t rag.

But i don't hate him. I don't HATE that many people, it's a strong emotion.

And no mate i don't hate those folk either, i might think they are c**ts, and better off dead, as i do with Bin Laden.

But HATE THEIR f*****g GUTS.

Not really.

HAHAHAHA f**k me mate you crack me up :rofl:

To be fair I don't throw that word about easily either but I can guarantee that he hated you, and hated your family and every other none Muslim you know and have feelings for. I can personally hand on heart say that I would of murdered the guy myself if we had of crossed paths, So yes I would say that I hated him.

And no mate i don't hate those folk either, i might think they are c**ts, and better off dead, as i do with Bin Laden.

Not really.

To be fair I don't throw that word about easily either but I can guarantee that he hated you, and hated your family and every other none Muslim you know and have feelings for. I can personally hand on heart say that I would of murdered the guy myself if we had of crossed paths, So yes I would say that I hated him.

Aye i'm sure he hated me, but that doesn't make me hate him.

Now you see, i would most probably have caved his skull in had i met him, for the good of society and all that, same as the folk we mentioned before.

But i wouldn't feel any particular hatred while doing it.

I think the less hate i can carry about the happier i will probably be in life.

Doesn't mean that there isn't a long list of folk i would PTS.

P.S - just saw a great interview with a lady, she said 'i don't feel relieved, excited, happy or any of that. . . . i'm just glad it's done now'.

Not really.

Aye i'm sure he hated me, but that doesn't make me hate him.

Now you see, i would most probably have caved his skull in had i met him, for the good of society and all that, same as the folk we mentioned before.

But i wouldn't feel any particular hatred while doing it.

I think the less hate i can carry about the happier i will probably be in life.

Doesn't mean that there isn't a long list of folk i would PTS.

P.S - just saw a great interview with a lady, she said 'i don't feel relieved, excited, happy or any of that. . . . i'm just glad it's done now'.

What about Ian Brady/Myra Hindley. Do you hate them for what they did?

I think when he said 'hates his guts' it is just a figure of speech. But all the same you cant help not hating someone guilty of such attrocities.

:thumbs:

FTB

And before you say George bush/tony blair etc are just as bad

Yes I hate them as well.

Tony blair is a limp wristed wank stain

George bush is a retard

Battack Obama is a filthy coon.

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan
  • Like 1

Not really.

If I had met him then I would have killed him but my only emotion would have been excitement about the reward money $25m would get me very nice new sofa with a few quid left over. I don't really believe the guy is worse than any other terrorist. He is just a figurehead for us to hate so we focus it somewhere other than at our governments. Just like the government make immigration etc an issue it diverts our attention to them f*****g us in the ass.

I would pay attention to the smaller less publicised news stories for a next few weeks as they might be slipping something by us.

I do believe the US should have made more of an attempt to capture him alive as they apparently knew he was there for months as everyone should have the right to a trial and to be considered innocent until proven guilty. Of course if/when he was found guilty then I have no trouble with wasps being stuck up his japs eye everyday until he dies from it.

I personally think he died years ago and this is just a way of tidying it up and moving on.

Dont even start me on myra hindly ian brady or indeed rose and fred west or thomas hamilton id hang the lot of them or shoot them far cheaper to use a catridge than to spend money and time trying to stop them topping themselves in jail :thumbdown: id give them the f*****g rope personally

lets face it lab, even if teh twisted f****r is dead, aint we just done him a favour, sent him to all hisw virgins in the sky :whistling:

an how many other idiotic extremist nutjobs do ye think will standing in some derelict building somewhere in the middle east ready an willing to take his place.....................

fooking loads thats how many.............

All political bullshit to me anyway............. :thumbdown:

Had to laugh at the yanks on the tv whistling and cheering after they heard the news.......1 silly bitch says she "Can get on with her life now!!"............idiot!!

thats it mate, thats me point, lots of people actually belive thats it, the end of it lol

This is no where near the end of it now, this is just the start of bigger things to come i think .

I think you coud be right mate.:cry:

If I had met him then I would have killed him but my only emotion would have been excitement about the reward money $25m would get me very nice new sofa with a few quid left over. I don't really believe the guy is worse than any other terrorist. He is just a figurehead for us to hate so we focus it somewhere other than at our governments. Just like the government make immigration etc an issue it diverts our attention to them f*****g us in the ass.

He done a lot to radicalise a lot of young Muslims, he encouraged a lot of people to commit crimes against civilians in the West, so I don't think he's your average terrorist, like you said he was a figurehead there for not just your run of the mill terrorist.

I agree with you on the immigration thing though, but in saying that, the most of them still don't belong here! Just because the Government has used them, it doesn't mean to say we should say "Oh OK mate it's not your fault, you may as well stay to do as you please".

There is a serious problem with immigration in this country, and the people have a right to say how they feel about it.

I would pay attention to the smaller less publicised news stories for a next few weeks as they might be slipping something by us.

I do believe the US should have made more of an attempt to capture him alive as they apparently knew he was there for months as everyone should have the right to a trial and to be considered innocent until proven guilty. Of course if/when he was found guilty then I have no trouble with wasps being stuck up his japs eye everyday until he dies from it.

I personally think he died years ago and this is just a way of tidying it up and moving on.

You really think he would of allowed himself to be taken alive? I doubt it very much, he'd of wanted to go out like a Martyr to encourage more young and impressionable Muslims lads to join the fight.

They more than likely had to kill him.