I have for sale my yukon nvrs-f night vision scope. It is in great condition as you can see, it has always been kept in the leather case even on the gun, i am selling because i barely ever use it so there is no point having it. it is a great piece of kit and well worth the money. it also comes with the magnification doubler and the extra infa red which allows you to see about twice as far, it has never been exposed to daylight. All in all this is hundreds £'s worth of kit. I am wanting £350, pm if you are interested. it will come with everything and in the box. no messers, i have had two people piss me about with this and i am getting fed up.

This is it: http://www.nightvisi...co.uk/nvrsf.php

IMG00021-20110422-1133.jpg

IMG00019-20110422-1129.jpg

Thanks Oli

I am just in the process of scoping it in.

I have replied as young Oli was so busy studying for exams, driving lessons, playing cricket, cricket practice, going to school etc etc etc that is has taken me over a week to tie him down after doing the deal.

I am just in the process of scoping it in.

I have replied as young Oli was so busy studying for exams, driving lessons, playing cricket, cricket practice, going to school etc etc etc that is has taken me over a week to tie him down after doing the deal.

Hope your happy with it, if you have any questions just let me know :thumbs: