Dont hurt to ask!

:thumbs: I was talking to the gamekeeper yesterday and he told me about one of the farmers who owns land used in both the shoots I help with was having a bit of a problem with the deer damaging his crops! I saw him driving down the lane where I live this morning and decided to stop him and ask him for permission to sort them out for him. I told him I was licenced to shoot deer on my F.A.C had the correct calibre rifles DSC1 etc, and without hesitation he said he would email me a letter of permission for me to control the deer on his land and thank you very much get on with it ! All in the space of five minuets :good: how good is that. :yahoo:

:thumbs: I was talking to the gamekeeper yesterday and he told me about one of the farmers who owns land used in both the shoots I help with was having a bit of a problem with the deer damaging his crops! I saw him driving down the lane where I live this morning and decided to stop him and ask him for permission to sort them out for him. I told him I was licenced to shoot deer on my F.A.C had the correct calibre rifles DSC1 etc, and without hesitation he said he would email me a letter of permission for me to control the deer on his land and thank you very much get on with it ! All in the space of five minuets :good: how good is that. :yahoo:

jammy b*****d!

:notworthy::thumbs:

Fair play!! Funny i had the exact same thing last week, was delivering to a farm and had the stalking hand book on the dash and the farmer asked me if i shoot!! Hell yeh to that he said i need all the deer from my 500 acre taken off! so i had to shake his hand and oblige

Good times..

Nice on mate, enjoy your new permission :thumbs: