rating

Guest big fish hunter

Guest big fish hunter

hi i have just had a phone call from one of my regular shoots that the rat population has got bad i shot it last week and i shot about 25 rats :icon_eek: in a couple of hours so going down there tonight and going on a rat cull hope to post some photos soon :gunsmilie:

BIG FISH HUNTER

hi i have just had a phone call from one of my regular shoots that the rat population has got bad i shot it last week and i shot about 25 rats :icon_eek: in a couple of hours so going down there tonight and going on a rat cull hope to post some photos soon :gunsmilie:

BIG FISH HUNTER

good luck im also sorting some ratd been getting half a dozen a time with a air rifle my mate is getting 10 + in the same place with his 12g

BIG FISH HUNTER

can't beat rat shooting,i look forward to the pics. :clapper:

Guest big fish hunter

last week when i was shooting the rats they were coming out and sitting there eating the dead rats that i had just shot :sick: it is infested with rats. my mate smoked it last year and they had 95 rats with the terriers in 2 hours out of one earth. i was walking on to the rats and they were running under my feet i was shooting some at about 5 meters from me. you cant reload the gun quick enough to shoot the next one, wish i had a multi shot.

you just cannot explain how many rats are down there :blink::icon_eek::o

BIG FISH HUNTER

Guest big fish hunter

hi had 6 rats last night and mate had 3 got a pic, waiting for mate to e mail them to me and will post them later see a lot more but when the lamp was on them they were running for cover little sh*ts :diablo:

i shoot regular at a local farm which i service..... obviously i dont apply that much rodenticide... :thumbs-up:

which then allows a few up for a great nights shootin. :whistle:

DSCF3447.jpg

DSCF3439.jpg

DSCF3437.jpg

DSCF3421.jpg

3babies.jpg

DSCF3397.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

5rats.jpg

these are all this yr...........

and i get paid........ :clapper: