the law, have they got me?

Mate they can not charge you for poaching if you are being honest and you were on a public road, with no game etc, and the dogs were in the motor. If i was you i would pursue it, as your being wronged, and they are just hoping you wont say shit.

• Like 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate they can not charge you for poaching if you are being honest and you were on a public road, with no game etc, and the dogs were in the motor. If i was you i would pursue it, as your being wronged

The charge is 'poaching' (was that the actual recorded crime) yet you were all in the car, as were the dogs I assume?   If that's the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but the truth, it'll get lau

Prosecutor Fiscal   You can NOT be charged for having the equipment in your vehicle when it is legitimate to control rabbits AND you've already said you have written permission that you were returni

We are probably not hearing the "full story" here !!!!! No way can you be taken to court for "Poaching", just for shining a lamp out of you motor !!! If what you are saying is true; a decent brief will have it thrown out of court !!

Cheers.

We are probably not hearing the "full story" here !!!!! No way can you be taken to court for "Poaching", just for shining a lamp out of you motor !!! If what you are saying is true; a decent brief will have it thrown out of court !!

Cheers.

To be honest if he is telling the truth I doubt a brief would have let it get to court the cps wouldn't waste the time or money :thumbs:

Absolute pile of shit. Coppers are retarded when it comes to laws regarding poaching etc but they're not that stupid so as to make themselves look like complete arseholes when it gets chucked out of court. No offence but I think you're not telling the whole truth :hmm:

sounds abit fishy to me :laugh: if the facts you say are correct all incar,dogs in car and only shinning the lamp out of the window i dont see how they could possibly charge you with poaching and why the long delay in going too court?

Don't suppose the dogs were looking a bit 'used' by any chance? Or maybe had not been in the car the WHOLE time you were parked shining your wee lamp? Either that or was there a 150 kilo fallow rammed in your boot?

Don't suppose the dogs were looking a bit 'used' by any chance? Or maybe had not been in the car the WHOLE time you were parked shining your wee lamp? Either that or was there a 150 kilo fallow rammed in your boot?

I thinking the magic mushrooms have came up early :laugh:

I thinking the magic mushrooms have came up early :laugh:

:laugh:

Well he did got a £70 odd pound fine about 5 years ago for it.

Must have been his fog lights or full beam. No way can you get done for side lights or dipped. It would need to be a right f*****g arsehole to fine someone £70 for lights on even if it was fog lights.

Probably was his full beam i just thought it was a bit silly at the time plus hes a smart arse so your maybe right here need to pull it up one night with him

If there was no game in the car and the dogs were clean then must have been an odd nights rabbiting they dont do you for nothing at all they must have had something no matter how small.Otherwise their boss wouldnt have reported it to the PF office cos it costs a lot of money to try someone at court