deerhound x grayhound

Guest valley2010

my trevs good mate...but me phone just broke to night ill get it for ya tho mate.....i got a pup off trev, just over 5 month, and he is as game as, im well happy with him so far, just wish i could put pics up haha, he is 23 tts, and solid built, wats any of the other lads pups like on here that got them...????????

hi collie ,

its lee ,i got the first bitch pup off this litter and what a little beaut (well should say big beaut)

she is 23 and 1/4 inch now solid as a rock and now has started to fend for herself, she now as well as gaffering the lab now she finding her feet with my lurcher ,hope it does nt kick off when they try to sort who s the dominant bitch,

ive had her dummie training down side of garden and had feather in her mouth ,just need to get a rabbit skin to stitch to this dummie ,

one bad point with her is that she s not 100 % kennel clean in her run yet had the odd accident

i'll get some pics of her over the weekend and post them on a new topic .with old and new pics to show how much shes changed.

glad yours is doing well im going to get her in with the lambs this week with a long rope and get her used to them ,shes ok with my chickens now after only 3 visits

cant wait for her to start working but im in no rush as people on here have been very helpful with info regarding entering these outstanding lurchers size and mental wise

catch you all later lee