HUNTER1989 DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!!!!

I sold him my BSA ultra m/s in full working condition. got it back 3 days later ( he had snapped the trigger in half and demanded his full money back or was taking me to palpal ) :thumbdown:

MOTHER-Fu(ker !!!!!!!!!! :censored:

mike.

should have let him take you to paypal, they wouldnt have refunded his money since he bought a firearm with it.. just out of interest did he or oneshot ever try and sell one that was suspiciously like yours? wouldnt surprise me if he'd only bought it to take photos of it and then snapped the trigger on purpose to return it. i mean, seriously, how the hell do you snap a trigger?

the good thing, is you have his address..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold him my BSA ultra m/s in full working condition. got it back 3 days later ( he had snapped the trigger in half and demanded his full money back or was taking me to palpal ) :thumbdown:

MOTHER-Fu(ker !!!!!!!!!! :censored:

mike.

should have let him take you to paypal, they wouldnt have refunded his money since he bought a firearm with it.. just out of interest did he or oneshot ever try and sell one that was suspiciously like yours? wouldnt surprise me if he'd only bought it to take photos of it and then snapped the trigger on purpose to return it. i mean, seriously, how the hell do you snap a trigger?

the good thing, is you have his address..

The worst part is i ended up out of pocket because i had to pay for repairs which summed up to £74.78, postage to him, which then summed up to about £100.

mike.

one shots phone no 07884386369

davo1989 phone no 07884386369 ......... :yes:

funny enough ive got hunters number and its not the same

atb gary

one shot and davo1989 are the same person,hunters brother.Still cant understand why he is being defended by other members,Davyt said he would explain this afternoon but like most of hunters deals it never happened.

alright guys just read the post's and i traded 20 snares with One Shot One Kill for a set of 6-24x50 ao ir richter optics scopes and they arrived in perfect working order , guess i was lucky to get them considering the snares only cost me 60p each :) , just seems a bit dodgy him tryna scam forum users with rifle sales ... also i have an address if for him if needed guys .. atb .. chris

alright guys just read the post's and i traded 20 snares with One Shot One Kill for a set of 6-24x50 ao ir richter optics scopes and they arrived in perfect working order , guess i was lucky to get them considering the snares only cost me 60p each :) , just seems a bit dodgy him tryna scam forum users with rifle sales ... also i have an address if for him if needed guys .. atb .. chris

there you go boys,an address,get this c**t sorted :thumbs: