HUNTER1989 DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!!!!

I'm a member on most of the air rifle forums and over time i have noticed that this scrote keeps being mentioned in relation to scams on nearly ALL the forums. the newest one is this http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/200671-private-gungear-sales-potential-scam/

do not take into account the fact that he has 'an excellent 'reputation, nor the fact that he has over a thousand posts on here, his name is continually coming up again and again and again. he has been banned from one forum already, hopefully it wont be long before he is blacklisted on all.

if you think i am being a bit too strong on this, then feel free to retort, and i will provide plenty of evidence from previous posts to back up my opinion. also if you have had same dealings please spread word as well, maybe on all his 'for sale' posts.

thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then people blow up at me when I set up another account to smoke out another scammer without warning them, sheesh, at least I was only scamming a scammer!!!

This is fishier than a 3 week old mackerel. He was Hunter1981 at BSAOG, Hunter1989 and One Shot here, think I will go and plug some more kits, this guy is all over the bad seller posts like measles!

Have come across him in both of his guises.fortunately i have not lost anything to him. mainly because i was put off by that B***ocks he put at the bottom of his posts about feeling nothing when he squeezes a trigger and crossing lines. blah blah i am sure you have all read it as well , and thought exactly what i thought after reading it, what a knob !