Private Gun/Gear Sales - !!POTENTIAL SCAM!!

Strongstuff if yoi were near me i would kill ya sad old.man.well just.see

Death Threats now, I'm sure the police will be very interested in that when you take a print out of this thread to them!! Your full of bull hunter, and threats aint going to help you!

Not the sharpest tool in the bag...is he mate :doh::doh:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are failing to note that it was DavyT who validated H1989 publically when this first came up on here.   This is internet land, how do we know that DavyT wasn't involved, simple, we don't! If Dav

I think the gobshites who posted on here in defence of Hunter1989 should repay your money between them ................   Where are you now boys?   You stood up for H1989 when I was trying to exp

According to Royal Mail's tracking service David Graham received my letter yesterday at ~3pm. A copy of which is below.   5th May 2011   Mr David Graham,   On the 12th April 2011 you received Â

Posted Images

Death Threats now, I'm sure the police will be very interested in that when you take a print out of this thread to them!! Your full of bull hunter, and threats aint going to help you!

Hahaha,

Is that what that was, I've heard better threats!

H1989 is a lying cheating scumbag, and a pathetic fool too, not got much going for him.

I hope that someone has actually reported this to the police, or he'll carry on stealing off decent lads as long as they let him.

While you are having the police examine this thread, I hope they notice the DEATH THREAT you made. That is usually taken far more serious than alledged slander. Smarmy little scum. I would like to see you behind bars. But I suppose you would still manage to get online to rip people off!

Edited by Athers

Davy i think , as usual has acted as he thought best , with the welcoming way he does , but has found himself caught in a position that most of us would`nt like to be in . For anyone to question him , thats wrong , he`s a long standing member that goes further than 99% of us on here to get together and have some great times , hunting , and having the craic . He`s also been a friend of mine for quite some time ( a good 5 years i would estimate ) and i would trust him 100%.

Nicely said Craig buddy, every word is the honest truth there pal. Davy is as honest and straight as they come and i would deal with him every day of the week.

SPA to you pal.

I really hope you get your money back Oly buddy and all this gets sorted ASAP for you pal

Si

Edited by zini

EOk police have been informed and the thread printed for proof.also strongstuff i will be prosecuting for what he has said thanks to a member on here i have all strongstuff.details and also three other members details.also this could also mean this.site getting closed

EOk police have been informed and the thread printed for proof.also strongstuff i will be prosecuting for what he has said thanks to a member on here i have all strongstuff.details and also three other members details.also this could also mean this.site getting closed

So you were a rat.:thumbdown:

I bet the admin is quaking in his boots... :thumbdown:

I bet the admin is quaking in his boots... :thumbdown:

Not only a con man but also a grass.:censored:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK Rocky , :doh::doh::doh:

Pathetic little child toucher!

Any more out of you, and you won't just have my details, you'll have my f.ucking DNA, all over your face.

Yes, that was a threat, I will tie you up and wank in your mouth.

Now take to that the police and see what they say to that, they will probably want to watch.

Can someone PM H1989's address please, fair's fair.

Have got some of my own soiled underwear he might like, save him sniffing little Hollie's all the time ....................

Go 'Ead you little freak, let's see what you got.

• Like 1

Pathetic little child toucher!

Any more out of you, and you won't just have my details, you'll have my f.ucking DNA, all over your face.

Yes, that was a threat, I will tie you up and wank in your mouth.

Now take to that the police and see what they say to that, they will probably want to watch.

Can someone PM H1989's address please, fair's fair.

Have got some of my own soiled underwear he might like, save him sniffing little Hollie's all the time ....................

Go 'Ead you little freak, let's see what you got.

Think this shows you how low some people will go.To con you.Makes you sick.:censored:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/186013-holly-very-upset-but-had-to-tell-her/