Private Gun/Gear Sales - !!POTENTIAL SCAM!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are failing to note that it was DavyT who validated H1989 publically when this first came up on here.   This is internet land, how do we know that DavyT wasn't involved, simple, we don't! If Dav

I think the gobshites who posted on here in defence of Hunter1989 should repay your money between them ................   Where are you now boys?   You stood up for H1989 when I was trying to exp

According to Royal Mail's tracking service David Graham received my letter yesterday at ~3pm. A copy of which is below.   5th May 2011   Mr David Graham,   On the 12th April 2011 you received Â

Posted Images

Todays the day...lets see if that £300 cash turns up in the post...

Nothing new - except another abusive, foul language, poorly written text message saying that I'm the scammer and that I've been threatening them on the forum. I think I have been very controlled in that I haven't threatened anything - simply stated what I will be doing and when - which is just keeping everybody, including the Graham's informed.

They also state that I shouldn't put up David Graham's name and address on the forum - which I haven't - all I have said is that it may be available via PM if anyone else is having suspicious dealings...which I think is only reasonable AND is direct advice from Consumer Direct.

Also he is still at it, just stopped someone elses cash going for a pop, he insisted on face to face dealing only and then suddenly he would not sell!

Can you send me details please - advert, users involved, phone numbers etc.

Thanks,

Oly

Oly ive informed.the police about the scam.and.also.ive.printed all this thread of so i can show them .also why you lieing u no the truth mole your a nob.strongstuff i have your address for tue police as u said i was a kiddy.fiddler so police are investagating im no scammer if only oly told the truth he got the gun

when he posted that thing about his daughter i sent him an old smk i didnt use, when he seemed genuine-ish.

bollocks!

cheers, wurz

That's the second gun that I have heard of that was sent to his daughter! Davyt also sent one...

Thanks for all the details/info guys - I have full addresses/phone numbers etc. If anyone else needs them to help with any other cases please let me know.

i know davy sorted him with one but i'd already promised him it, and being a man of my word i sent it anyhow.

Strongstuff if yoi were near me i would kill ya sad old.man.well just.see

Death Threats now, I'm sure the police will be very interested in that when you take a print out of this thread to them!! Your full of bull hunter, and threats aint going to help you!