whats best dog ye seen perform.....

Moo just leave it you no yourself what your dog has done.

Where evere there is a good dog whats took a large amount of quarry there will allways be jealous dog men, just the way the game is these days.

:yes: very true mate theres always someone there to shoot you down in flames if you have a good dog so better keepin your mouth shut. some very jealous people on this thread :icon_eek: why be green eyed over what someone else has got in their yard? :sick:

Not that many jealous people, but a few arrogant ones. :whistling:

• Like 2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a lot more lads out there could have better dogs than they have, i know i could, i have a decent'ish bitch that wants more, needs more, and is capable of doing more, she is switched on, intell

This is one of those topics were you everybody has a different opinion on what constitutes a good/great dog....Its all relative to the people you know and the circles you run in....I've seen and owned

The bitch has probably killed her share of roe but I believe 700 is an exageration to inflate MOO'S bigger than average ego, either that or he cannot count.

Posted Images

hope you dont mean me mate? i dont come on here bragging i just enjoy working my dogs and keep quiet about it best way theses days

No mate i don't.

But some how, what is the best dog you have seen.

Became

Who has seen the best dog.

and then,

Who has the best dog.

And finally. . . .

"my dog and me are ace", "no your not", "yes we are" blah blah blah.

And if you have not seen such a top dog / dogs work, then you are obviously either a lesser dog man, or are not committed enough.

Or some shit.

Those you describe as 'jealous' were just questioning a pretty big claim, which you have to, when all you have to go on, is someones post on a website. If that was my dog, do you think i'd give two shits what anyone on here said or thought about it?????? I'd be too busy counting the cash, and rubbing myself off over my own hunting photos. That's when i was not filling my boots with game.

:thumbs:

But then, i'm no in the know, am i?

• Like 2

25tts lurcher x lurcher bitch.

Not that looks have anything to do with dogs, this one was very ugly to look at, and a quiet little thing, people use to take the piss out of her and it's owner for actually owning such a thing, BUT in the field she wiped every single smile off their faces!

you have pm, it was actually black recking it who accused me of being you, I have very little to do with the forums these days and didnt appreciate having my name dragged into a childish argument which was nothing to do with me. Ive no time for all the bickering and would appreciate it if people just leave me out of it. If I had anything I wanted to say I would just post it and put my name to it, and I dont, other than to post this and clear my name of the false accusations. happy hunting when the season comes, the more you get out with the dogs the less time youse will all have to sit on the internet and get into these sort of playground fights, cheers :thumbsup

oh so you realise now that were not the same person even though you didnt bother to reply to the pm i sent you, thats good. Now give us all peace and carry on your arguing without involving me, thankyou!

you have pm, it was actually black recking it who accused me of being you, I have very little to do with the forums these days and didnt appreciate having my name dragged into a childish argument which was nothing to do with me. Ive no time for all the bickering and would appreciate it if people just leave me out of it. If I had anything I wanted to say I would just post it and put my name to it, and I dont, other than to post this and clear my name of the false accusations. happy hunting when the season comes, the more you get out with the dogs the less time youse will all have to sit on the internet and get into these sort of playground fights, cheers :thumbsup

I notice my posts are getting deleted, no doubt this one will to. The last time you were on here you were pleading for your account to be deleted, why come back under a different name then? It was you who brought me into your post not me bring you into it. Anyway, enjoy your life and I won't mention you again until as always, you mention me.

I notice my posts are getting deleted, no doubt this one will to. The last time you were on here you were pleading for your account to be deleted, why come back under a different name then? It was you who brought me into your post not me bring you into it. Anyway, enjoy your life and I won't mention you again until as always, you mention me.

Baw, i deleted the posts to tidy up the thread to remove someones name. Please let us not mention names if at all possible. HiLost only mentioned you in-as-far-as she wasn't you. Someone accused her of being you, thats all. :victory:

Thanks jd, sorry for mentioning names, my mistake. just to even things out lol. :thumbs:

That's not the point matey, HiLost only mentioned you because someone else had and she was defending herself....I was asked to clean the thread up and did so, good hunting.

p.s I have edited your post to remove name.

JD :victory: