my 10 month old bull x

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ur right to we all cant have world beeters and by the looks of that dog i thank he will do his job well and do his owner proud

half cross with what? another bull?

cheers and yea he should loose a few lbs running around just dont wanna push him to much till he has developed a bit more, yea he is 24 tts and 60 lbs so probably get down to about 55 50 lbs

Posted Images

Guest joball

J

I got a dog same way bred as that and its total opposit he's 24 1/2 racey 50 pound and a speed machine turns on a penny and has a prey drive through the roof.

yea mate he is 24 tts very power turn of speed its frightening. exactly the same mate anything that moves he is off and returned a few good things :thumbs: does the job brilliantly for a pup..

I doubt it my friend ! But if your happy with him it dont matter what anyone else thinks. Long as your happy with him nothing else matters.

nice looking pup im sure once its out working in field it will loose a few pound tho after all its still young and it could be the pic that makes it look bigger as some pics do atb tho to you mlb

cheers and yea he should loose a few lbs running around just dont wanna push him to much till he has developed a bit more, yea he is 24 tts and 60 lbs so probably get down to about 55 50 lbs

• Like 1

what are people talking about?

looks a nice dog? will look diffrent when its 18 months? will lose a few pounds when its running?

NO IT WONT !!!!!!

Its a mongral mate, drop it off or shot it save feeding it for the whole summer. it looks like it couldnt catch a rabbit in a phone box! sure it will pull things out of a hole but then again so will a big bull breed.

It may sound im being harsh but whats the good of people telling you what you want to hear, what you need is the truth.