good litter of pups these well bred and will 100% make the grade father is a dog off lowther lines from morcombe atb with the sale

well lad,well bred pups aren't even 100% guaranteed to make it so please tell everybody how his tricoloured rubbish are expected to make it.i think your grade is a lot different to my grade.

i didn't think that colour had any effect on a dog's working ability. :blink:

it doesn't lad but when a fool advertises black and white and TRICOLOUR patterdales for 200 a worthless pup,my first thought is to let any young lads reading his lies and deceit that they should avoid his rubbish.also in case you dont know any better,patterdales dont come in tricolour.this fool has no interest in working dogs and keeping a good line great,all he wants to do is sell 10th rate shite to gullible lads for max profit.

who the feck do you think you are mate? you think you no it all and every one els nose f**k all. ill personaly pay for you to come and cee the pups and pearent just to prove a poit. you seem a [bANNED TEXT] fecking cock!!!

i have no interest in looking at your pups whether you're paying or not.if you have a few quid to spare you would probably be better off buying a few spelling lessons,you need them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black and white and tricolour patterdales?And if you say they are off working dogs it must be true.200 a pup great value as well.They will surely sell,plenty of fools about.

only for the fact that the few english and welsh hunting men i know are knowlegable guys that i genuinley respect, i would assume the whole british race are thick as shit judging by the pretend hunte

i wouldn't cross the road to look at your rubbish lad.

Guest D.F.K

good litter of pups these well bred and will 100% make the grade father is a dog off lowther lines from morcombe atb with the sale

a pup is never 100 percent garenteed to make the grade fact, infact id say 50 percent of that hindred dont, well bred or not

a pup is never 100 percent garenteed to make the grade fact, infact id say 50 percent of that hindred dont, well bred or not

i agree 100% mate no pup is garenteed. love the dogs in your pic the one on the right looks class. :thumbs:

well lad,well bred pups aren't even 100% guaranteed to make it so please tell everybody how his tricoloured rubbish are expected to make it.i think your grade is a lot different to my grade.

i didn't think that colour had any effect on a dog's working ability. :blink:

it doesn't lad but when a fool advertises black and white and TRICOLOUR patterdales for 200 a worthless pup,my first thought is to let any young lads reading his lies and deceit that they should avoid his rubbish.also in case you dont know any better,patterdales dont come in tricolour.this fool has no interest in working dogs and keeping a good line great,all he wants to do is sell 10th rate shite to gullible lads for max profit.

who the feck do you think you are mate? you think you no it all and every one els nose f**k all. ill personaly pay for you to come and cee the pups and pearent just to prove a poit. you seem a [bANNED TEXT] fecking cock!!!

i have no interest in looking at your pups whether you're paying or not.if you have a few quid to spare you would probably be better off buying a few spelling lessons,you need them.

you need an attitude ajustment id gladley pay for you 1 prick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why do people think all pats are black or chocolate :laugh: :laugh: there fells with bull blood so black, white,brindle,red,black and tan,tan and every other colour combination is possible :laugh: if its white it must have russell in it :laugh: :laugh: if its chocolate does that mean its got cadburys in it :laugh:

only for the fact that the few english and welsh hunting men i know are knowlegable guys that i genuinley respect, i would assume the whole british race are thick as shit judging by the pretend hunters posting on here,a lot of ye shouldn't be let out in public without wearing a crash helmet.

& non off them posting shit are Irish or welsh just this post alone makes you a thick ignorant Irish prick so I guess there for by your own reckoning that makes all Irish thick pricks of coarse it doesn't just you you ignorant twat

• 7 months later...