Looking for ferret photos to use for website

on your falconry page you have used a picture of a falcon (understandably) but it may be an idea to include an image of some of the more practical rabbit hawks, i.e. harris hawk, gos hawk, redtail hawk etc.

here's two of my harris'

Tess.jpg

and one of when i brought her out of moult and was refreshing her memory with the dummy bunny

MyPictures144.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on your falconry page you have used a picture of a falcon (understandably) but it may be an idea to include an image of some of the more practical rabbit hawks, i.e. harris hawk, gos hawk, redtail hawk etc.

Its like you could smell my needs! I'll swap it over asap, would you happen to have any more good pics?

Many thanks Dog magic and Raymond, some great pics all now on my harddrive.

Any one have any longnet shots? They are really hard to find :wallbash:

a

should put a tread on it on how to handle and surport pregnant does

Alan my old treacle. Perhaps we could also put a thread on about how to not be a twat? 1) You quoted the wrong picture. 2) They are called jills not does. 3) She was only held in that way for around 3 seconds, long enough to get the pic and not long enough to cause her any harm. 4) A spelling lesson wouldnt go amiss! Lol!

Just Think I should be gracious enough to post a few links to the photos of yours iv used!

Iv used irishmacs polecats on Rabbit-hunting-methods

Iv used Parabuteos Hawk on Falconry

Iv used Vduben's polecat on Ferreting

And i think I used some more but they slip my mind. Iv got alot of your photos saved but not alot of time to build pages :thumbdown:

But a big thanks to everyone so far