Looking for ferret photos to use for website

f**k me, are you a ferret rescue? If not then that's pretty bloody impressive lady! Really impressive, but your mising the zip lock bag with a dead bunny it it :thumbs:

lol nope not a rescue just wanted people to be well educated. id of loved to send bunny with each kit but id no way of getting them. i dont hunt myself. and i know you are poking fun :friends:

Christ that's impressive then. What exactly did you put in all together, looks like samples of different food? And care sheets.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can use anything off of here www.borntohunt.yolasite.com or www.ferretrescuesouthwest.yolasite.com i did all of this a few years ago and know how hard it is to find it all there are also links in my signature

f**k me, are you a ferret rescue? If not then that's pretty bloody impressive lady! Really impressive, but your mising the zip lock bag with a dead bunny it it :thumbs:

lol nope not a rescue just wanted people to be well educated. id of loved to send bunny with each kit but id no way of getting them. i dont hunt myself. and i know you are poking fun :friends:

Christ that's impressive then. What exactly did you put in all together, looks like samples of different food? And care sheets.

i sent emails to the different manufacturers requesting samples to send of with my kits as you can see they where very generous, they also sent their own care sheets and some money off vouchers.

i made up my own care sheets and leaflets as well just with information i though they should know but probably wouldn't like the fact ferrets cant perspire and therefore can over heat quickly just stuff like that and health issues

i sent emails to the different manufacturers requesting samples to send of with my kits as you can see they where very generous, they also sent their own care sheets and some money off vouchers.

i made up my own care sheets and leaflets as well just with information i though they should know but probably wouldn't like the fact ferrets cant perspire and therefore can over heat quickly just stuff like that and health issues

Spot on lady. :thumbs:

Out of interest, did you put owt in there about feeding meat?

oh definitely!

this is a bit taken from my leaflet:-

Diet

Ferrets are obligate carnivores meaning they must eat only raw meat. BARF (bones and raw foods) is the best diet to give your ferret. There is also specially designed ferret kibble on the market too. Ferrets cannot digest vegetables and lactose. Feeding them these foods will lead to obesity, diarrhoea and very ill health. Feeding your pet the best diet is the best way to keep them healthy.

oh definitely!

this is a bit taken from my leaflet:-

Diet

Ferrets are obligate carnivores meaning they must eat only raw meat. BARF (bones and raw foods) is the best diet to give your ferret. There is also specially designed ferret kibble on the market too. Ferrets cannot digest vegetables and lactose. Feeding them these foods will lead to obesity, diarrhoea and very ill health. Feeding your pet the best diet is the best way to keep them healthy.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

you can use anything off of here www.borntohunt.yolasite.com or www.ferretrescuesouthwest.yolasite.com i did all of this a few years ago and know how hard it is to find it all there are also links in my signature

Looking like a great site and i'll read it when it isnt 3 am in the morning! (dont ask :wallbash:).

Do you still have access to these sites Moses? I could really really do with some inbond links to help boost my site on google :tongue2:

Makes me wonder if I should call up with the same story!

maybe I'll call sony or philips...

• Like 1

Was wondering if anyone had any photos they where willing to give me to use a website im building. I have my own ferrets but I only have a crappy camara at this time. Any pictures will do, im really after good looking photos for the ferret homepage and ones of ferret cages (in case i make a section about ferret care).

Many thanks

Ps. *legal bollox* if you post a photo in this thread you give me rights to you it, please use your own personal photos and please dont try to sue me :wallbash:

got loads were do you want them ?