rafa is a 3 yr old lakeland terrier dog he is neutered he is a 100% earthdog which goes to ground and stays till dug to he works all quarry to ground and is a great allrounder .he is fully housetrained and lives in or outside he can be a bit funny with other male dogs were located in cumbria and he is for sale through no fault of his own im asking for £400 no offers because this dog is the genuine artical and does the buissness all the time if intrested call 07835062756 no messers around there is a trial with the dog but you have to leave the full asking price before you trial the dog atb maddog1986 :toast:

will you not take me to show him working?

I can't show you him work on my permission because I have to wait for the farmer to phone me up and he only phones me [bANNED TEXT] his game birds are being killed thats why I said you can trial the dog on your own permission but if you trial the dog you won't get your money back if the dogs smashed up atb maddog1986 :victory:

Guest alcapone

I can't show you him work on my permission because I have to wait for the farmer to phone me up and he only phones me [bANNED TEXT] his game birds are being killed thats why I said you can trial the dog on your own permission but if you trial the dog you won't get your money back if the dogs smashed up atb maddog1986 :victory:

You couldnt make it up!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lol

• Like 1

hahaha.. what a prick..

rafa is a 3 yr old lakeland terrier dog he is neutered he is a 100% earthdog which goes to ground and stays till dug to he works all quarry to ground and is a great allrounder .he is fully housetrained and lives in or outside he can be a bit funny with other male dogs were located in cumbria and he is for sale through no fault of his own im asking for £400 no offers because this dog is the genuine artical and does the buissness all the time if intrested call 07835062756 no messers around there is a trial with the dog but you have to leave the full asking price before you trial the dog atb maddog1986 :toast:

:laugh::no::blink: :blink: