few things for sale stuffed badger ect

just out of intrest how much did you pay for it?

some scottish woman was behind on her rent so she give me the badger and give me a gobble she was only 4 pound behind thought it was a good deal skanking bitch :icon_eek:

You sure it wasn't the badger that gave the bj......is that what happened to its puss.... :hmm:

lol come on lads it was dead funny before but now it getting shit, cant ya just put a pic of ya grandad up, man in a dress that thinks there hard funny as fck :boogie:

Could have been worse............ :whistling:

pmsl, oh hang on i'm English.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!! No one need know.......... :thumbs:

PMSL you should try for the next episode of rab make ya ma proud lol

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose.... :thumbs:

you said it mate,im gunna do a run for you lot soon its called string vest day :thumbs:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worst brock i ever seen

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose....

Posted Images

just out of intrest how much did you pay for it?

some scottish woman was behind on her rent so she give me the badger and give me a gobble she was only 4 pound behind thought it was a good deal skanking bitch :icon_eek:

You sure it wasn't the badger that gave the bj......is that what happened to its puss.... :hmm:

lol come on lads it was dead funny before but now it getting shit, cant ya just put a pic of ya grandad up, man in a dress that thinks there hard funny as fck :boogie:

Could have been worse............ :whistling:

pmsl, oh hang on i'm English.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!! No one need know.......... :thumbs:

PMSL you should try for the next episode of rab make ya ma proud lol

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose.... :thumbs:

you said it mate,im gunna do a run for you lot soon its called string vest day :thumbs:

I love my string vest..... :thumbs: About as much as my headband!!

king kong wudnt worry about, it looks like that ftb is always giving people shit,hes one of these pricks you hear about on here :thumbs:

not worried mate hes a fcking nob give him the fcker back :thumbs:

Its called personality mate...............................You wouldn't understand...tongue2.gif

king kong wudnt worry about, it looks like that ftb is always giving people shit,hes one of these pricks you hear about on here :thumbs:

Its called personality mate...............................You wouldn't understand...tongue2.gif

no we wudnt :tongue2: ENGLISH and PROUD if ya cousins dont like it then fck off aint backed down from you pricks for a long time aint gunna start now :thumbs:

no we wudnt :tongue2: ENGLISH and PROUD if ya cousins dont like it then fck off aint backed down from you pricks for a long time aint gunna start now :thumbs:

Oh dear.. laugh.gif .........You so don't know me..........angel.gif

dont tell me youve been on danny diers deadlyest men cudnt give a fck :doh:

Nah.............whistling.gif

Nah.............whistling.gif

lol I will wait for ya book ya gonk :tongue2: