cmw Barney pups

the two bitch puppies advertised in todays countrymans weekly for £1200 each are not out of Barney as advertised so if any of you boys was thinking about buying one of these bitches dont bother,if anyone is ever in doubt about Barney bred pups give this man a ring whose the owner and he will put you right Frank on 07788981796

the two bitch puppies advertised in todays countrymans weekly for £1200 each are not out of Barney as advertised so if any of you boys was thinking about buying one of these bitches dont bother,if anyone is ever in doubt about Barney bred pups give this man a ring whose the owner and he will put you right Frank on 07788981796

Tell us something we dont know mate . They dont get advertised .

how old are they

If you want to talk about dog's talk to frank..lol nar mate thats taking the piss can the real man not ring cmw and tell them that the ad is fake??

Should of had the red pup as well slips, will make a good 1 ;)

That dog and bitch you bought will be 2yr old beginning of Sept. Good lines there mate.

im not a greedy man haha ad the sister to these its the one me bro lost back in the winter the dogs going to need all summer on the bike to put him in any sort of condition to run :thumbs:

I had the other brother to them, sold him a few weeks back, got too warm for me, they got stung in court the other week with the driving bans though didn't they, its all wrong in my opinion.

After all summer on the bike you'll be in pretty good condition to. Lol

Good luck with them slips.