Some pics from Kye

I will do Moll...me and FR should be going on a trip soon...She needs the work, thats for sure..

She is normally very calm in kennels, and around other dogs...but just lately, although NEVER starting a fight, she wont back down from one either...she needs a good dig on some big ole' Coon to calm her down a bit.

I think me and FR might be digging in Kansas for our next trip, so she might get a go on the ever elusive american Badger...FR has a few black bitches roughly the same age, and they all need a good season this fall..plenty of work should calm her down...the sooner i move the better!

Kye..

Kye sunshine your looking like a real Yank  but i see they stand well back when it comes to the graft

Typical ;)

When Kye offers to dig, being like New Years, we all stand WELL back to savor the moment knowing it'll be another 12 months, lol!

Sorry to hear about Lizzie, hope she's okay and that you kill the bast**d. Give a call when you can- got back yesterday.

The opossum carry Leptospirosis among a variety of other things. They eat roadkill and about anything else, are our only N. American marsupial, have multiple litters a year and are awfully fugly.

I tell you what mate!...it nearly kills me when i dig know...i was aching like a whore on pay day after that dig!..lol.

Yeah i will give you a ring mate..i left a message the other day, but i laugh every time i hear your girl on the phone!..lol...shes a real cuttie!! :yes:

speak soon mate

Kye..