What you listening to at the moment.

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah mate, sat with a pint...family arrivec now though, so phone down...lol

Enjoy, just looked the place up…..looks tidy mate.

Have a great time 

• Like 1

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

test        can’t believe how easy that is ?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a record player?? 

I keep seeing the price of vinyl these days and have a few albums stashed away at home . Didn’t have anything other than my old Nanas suitcase record player to play them on and have no idea really what to look for . 

any recommendations for one that isnt made of f***ing oak and costs two hundred quid ?? 

On 14/07/2022 at 00:41, hawki said:

My grandad lost his licence when I was little and he had his motor parked outside our house for a while . When I was little, I used to sit and “ ner , ner “ at the steering wheel pretending I was driving it . Blasting nonsense songs out singing , that was one of them . Thanks for that song , it brought back some  lovely memories. ???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gallagher79 said:

If you're wanting anything decent it's going to be a dear do, if you're after high quality sound you're just as well subscribing to tidal, get yourself some decent headphones and use your mobile, high end android phones can play hi-rez music.

Nah , it ain’t about that to be fair pal , it’s more the idea of something physical playing in the corner , rather than the usual headphones tinny ness . 

I might treat myself to a summat better as I’ve done quite well in just keeping good albums to play on it . 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Does anyone have a record player?? 

I keep seeing the price of vinyl these days and have a few albums stashed away at home . Didn’t have anything other than my old Nanas suitcase record player to play them on and have no idea really what to look for . 

any recommendations for one that isnt made of f***ing oak and costs two hundred quid ?? 

funny enough, been playing a bit today. I bought a bluetooth record player and bought a bluetooth phono receiver for my old Technics, only been playing my old 12"s till today was playing 7" singles, it doesnt automatically lift the needle at the end & with the 7" it doesnt play till the end & cut off. Might send it back if i remember where I bought it, apart from the 7" probelm, its been good listening to a bit crackle hiss and pop.

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Cheers mate , what were you listening too out or curiosity? 

Petula Clark? Ian Brown from 98 I think, still had the receipt inside! Oui3, Thousand Yard Stare, Dee Cee Lee, The Clash, The Orb, Bob Marley, found a flexidisc too with unsigneds on. All over the last couple of days as my boys are at mine - to amuse them, and any electronic device has been commandeered by them! 

Cant imagine being a d.j. back in the day carting boxes of vinyl around aswell as them great big light cabinet perlaver!

Edit to add: How could I forget - & The Smiths

Edited by Waz