What you listening to at the moment.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

You want curve balls? ?

Cheers, D. 

I see him at Glastonbury in 1980 when it was a CND festival the blokes is excellent, also this track they used at the end of a Sopranos episode where Phil was reminiscing it fitted perfect with the scene.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nevermind is 30 years old !!……wow ! 

Been some good documentaries this week on Nirvana mate... 

Also did you know Red Hot Chilli Peppers released Blood Sugar Magic on the same day as Nevermind.... you wouldn't see 2 huge albums released in the same month let alone same day these days..

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Been some good documentaries this week on Nirvana mate... 

Also did you know Red Hot Chilli Peppers released Blood Sugar Magic on the same day as Nevermind.... you wouldn't see 2 huge albums released in the same month let alone same day these days..

I didn’t know that mate no, like many others I listened to those two albums all the time…….Jesus Christ, they were the sound track to some amount of debauchery ! Lol halcyon days ! 

Seem like a completely different person now when I think back ! ……in fact, i was ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I didn’t know that mate no, like many others I listened to those two albums all the time…….Jesus Christ, they were the sound track to some amount of debauchery ! Lol halcyon days ! 

Seem like a completely different person now when I think back ! ……in fact, i was ! Lol ? 

I was 15 in 91... my brother was 13 and brought home Nevermind... he also got Moseley Shoals (ocean colour scene) before me a few laters... "discovering" a new band or album seemed like a quest then, he was younger but had a knack for it...

Mid 90s was more my debauchery days, f***ing about in a band seems a lifetime ago....I suppose it was really 

• Like 1