What you listening to at the moment.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

test        can’t believe how easy that is ?

Posted Images

Read an article about Paul Heaton today, this guy sold millions of records, but insists on living a simple life in a terrace house in manchester......

Was looking forward to seeing him as a support act, but didnt get out of the pub in time

Got Caravan of Love on 7" from god knows how long ago!

bit of info to night in peter kays car sketch the one when he hurt his arm bbc1 tonight comedy shuffle , what was the song there were singing it had the words i swear in the lyrics alot . great old 70s song i think , it doing me head in lol

bit of info to night in peter kays car sketch the one when he hurt his arm bbc1 tonight comedy shuffle , what was the song there were singing it had the words i swear in the lyrics alot . great old 70s song i think , it doing me head in lol

If its the one thats "by the moon and the stars I swear" its boyz2men from early 90s

Cheers, D.

Could it be one of these? although they are 1994 so possibly not.

If its the one thats "by the moon and the stars I swear" its boyz2men from early 90s

Cheers, D.

no Dave, it had distinctive ticking beat all through it, it a old tune but was a famous hit single, deff about 70s and a solo singer. as above it on the above when both peter kay and the girl sing along with the song, he got his arm in a sling. feck it i will have go on catch up , if you go on as well Dave you prob know the song straight away, it was big hit .

Cheers, D.

no Dave, it had distinctive ticking beat all through it, it a old tune but was a famous hit single, deff about 70s and a solo singer. as above it on the above when both peter kay and the girl sing along with the song, he got his arm in a sling. feck it i will have go on catch up , if you go on as well Dave you prob know the song straight away, it was big hit .

got it now lol the wife suzzed it out (Richard Marks )= Hazzard cracking song :yes:

Richard Marx - Hazard - YouTube

• Like 1