A different media outlook

Enjoyed the footage but couldnt understand a word they were saying.

How long do you think they use the same fox for.......? And do you think the fox would be same test for the dog after a few times of doing it?...........remember i know very little about terriers.... :thumbs:

Rough translation. I met some Irish man in a bar last night and f**k me he was some ride I find it very hard to sit down at the moment because he was a kinky b*****d and insisted on doing stuff that was illegal even in my country.He really got me excited when he wiped his BIG mickey in the curtain while he hummed God Save Ireland said the Heroes.Sex will never be the same with Boris again.

Rough translation. I met some Irish man in a bar last night and f**k me he was some ride I find it very hard to sit down at the moment because he was a kinky b*****d and insisted on doing stuff that was illegal even in my country.He really got me excited when he wiped his BIG mickey in the curtain while he hummed God Save Ireland said the Heroes.Sex will never be the same with Boris again.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :signthankspin: that made me lol

Excellent Liam ,im laughing :laugh: ,great to see people has sense of humour .

Rough translation. I met some Irish man in a bar last night and f**k me he was some ride I find it very hard to sit down at the moment because he was a kinky b*****d and insisted on doing stuff that was illegal even in my country.He really got me excited when he wiped his BIG mickey in the curtain while he hummed God Save Ireland said the Heroes.Sex will never be the same with SCENT again.

:D

Rough translation. I met some Irish man in a bar last night and f**k me he was some ride I find it very hard to sit down at the moment because he was a kinky b*****d and insisted on doing stuff that was illegal even in my country.He really got me excited when he wiped his BIG mickey in the curtain while he hummed God Save Ireland said the Heroes.Sex will never be the same with SCENT again.

:D

It was Scent but but I changed the name so as not to make his head as big as his mickey.

Anyone who enjoyed that and thinks it's terrier work hasn't seen any terrier work. JMHO.

well i for 1 enjoyed neil, pity they cudnt have showed more, granted its not "terrier work" its trials but to think that a decent terrierman cant enjoy a bit footage is a bit egotistic, and your the same man given it the big1 when talkin about the trials in ireland.. was that before u seen any terrier work?

...Pa

Ive always strugled to see the point in trials for terriers. Strongdogs I can understand but I dont see how that type of trial proves much of anything of the earthdogs worth. Perhaps its my inexperience with such things. Surely to test a digging dog with some sort of formal test a number of well managed, well looked after earths/setts would be far more appropriate and then the dog judged on how it has performed at its true job. Flying through some man made tunnels and smashing whatever is at the end for a few minutes doesnt really replicate the conditions or test the attributes of a good digging dog on even an average dig imo. How many terriers spend 10 mins under going at it hard and then come out tail wagging with a swollen muzzle? Finding is one job, putting the pressure on the quarry is another, doing it for hours on end is another all together! Im sure these trials weed out the utter shite that just doesnt want to work anything sharp but other than that it doesnt really do much else. However, im sure there is a social side to things and bringing terrier men togther cant be a bad thing. I wonder if these trials are taken in the same light as showing, its a bit of fun, handy for letting pups see what their job is all about but certainly no true judgement of a terriers worth.

Just my opinion like, im sure someone will explain to me why I am wrong...